6th man game dates?

Hi I was wondering what women's basketball games are under the 6th man dates? I have already gone to the volleyball game this weekend and I heard next week, VCU vs Virginia Tech is a 6th man date. Can someone post the dates for me. Thanks!

To VCU Students:

The VCU Sixth Man Student Rewards program is back and better than ever! Simply by showing up to VCU Athletic events, students can earn FREE VCU gear! This Saturday's volleyball match vs. George Mason will be the first event that counts towards this year's program. The match starts at 7:00 p.m. (gates open at 6:00 p.m.). THE FIRST 100 FANS WILL RECEIVE A FREE ENTREE FROM QDOBA MEXICAN GRILL!! ALSO, TWO LUCKY FANS WILL BE CHOSEN FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE BURRITOS FOR A YEAR FROM QDOBA.

HERE'S THE 411 ON THIS YEAR'S SIXTH MAN STUDENT REWARDS PROGRAM. COME TO GAMES AND EARN FREE GEAR!!

*5 GAMES = VCU BASKETBALL T-SHIRT
*10 GAMES = NIKE VCU BASKETBALL LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT
*15 GAMES = NIKE VCU BASKETBALL MESH SHORTS
*20 GAMES = AUTHENTIC NIKE #1 VCU BASKETBALL JERSEY

SIXTH MAN REWARDS PICK-UP DATES:
December 1, 8 3:00-5:00 PM Siegel Center Student Entrance
January 19, 26 3:00-5:00 PM Siegel Center Student Entrance
February 2, 9, 16, 23 3:00-5:00 PM Siegel Center Student Entrance
March 2 3:00-5:00 PM Siegel Center Student Entrance

ELIGIBLE GAMES FOR SIXTH MAN REWARDS: this Saturday's VCU Volleyball match vs. George Mason; all VCU Men's Basketball home regular season games beginning with next Friday, Nov. 13 vs. Bethune-Cookman; four VCU Women's Basketball games (Nov. 16 vs. Virginia Tech; Dec. 6 vs. Richmond; Feb. 4 vs. James Madison; Feb. 28 vs. Old Dominion).

NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY. JUST SIMPLY BY SWIPING YOUR VALID VCU ID TO ENTER THE SIEGEL CENTER'S VERIZON WIRELESS ARENA AT THE ABOVE MENTIONED GAMES ALLOWS YOU TO EARN FREE STUFF! ONLY VCU STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE VCU SIXTH MAN REWARDS.
everything you ever wanted to know...from email sent out

darn 20 for the jersey. I guess im going to have to email the AD after the season and try to buy one like people did last season.

r4m said:
darn 20 for the jersey. I guess im going to have to email the AD after the season and try to buy one like people did last season.
they have steadily been increasing how many games you have to go to...at one point it was 13...then 16, last year 18 and now 20. At one point you only had to go to most of the men's home games. Now you have to go to every single one + 4 women's games. Not much room for error this year.

22 events that count, having to get 20 to get a jersey. you can miss two. good luck to all attempting it!

17 mens games (BC and on)
4 womens
1 volleyball

This is so easy for a true fan. Any student who complains just isn't fan enough.

I kind of wish they would add more sports to this. This is a great way for people who only go to men's basketball games to go to other games. I think they should make people attend 1 or 2 games of each sport (on top of the regular 6th man requirements) for something even more like a nice Nike VCU jacket or something like that.

BOOMShakalaka said:
22 events that count, having to get 20 to get a jersey. you can miss two. good luck to all attempting it!

17 mens games (BC and on)
4 womens
1 volleyball
I think there are only 16 men's games that count. Unless you went to the volleyball game you can't miss any of the men's or selected women's games.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
I think there are only 16 men's games that count. Unless you went to the volleyball game you can't miss any of the men's or selected women's games.
I actually thought the same thing at first but I miscounted...

19. VCU Men's Basketball Individual Game Tickets on Sale VCU Men’s Basketball individual game tickets are on sale. This year’s schedule features 17 home games at the Siegel Center. Individual game ticket prices vary from game to game. For a complete listing of individual game ticket prices, visit http://www.vcuathletics.com/athletics/0 ... dvhome.php. Tickets can be purchased through the VCU Ticket Office in person at the Siegel Center weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., by phone at 828-7267, or online at http://vcuathletics.com/tickets.php.

vcu_dan said:
VCU Finance 2008 said:
I actually thought the same thing at first but I miscounted...

19. VCU Men's Basketball Individual Game Tickets on Sale VCU Men’s Basketball individual game tickets are on sale. This year’s schedule features 17 home games at the Siegel Center. Individual game ticket prices vary from game to game. For a complete listing of individual game ticket prices, visit http://www.vcuathletics.com/athletics/0 ... dvhome.php. Tickets can be purchased through the VCU Ticket Office in person at the Siegel Center weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., by phone at 828-7267, or online at http://vcuathletics.com/tickets.php.
One of the 17 was the VUU exhibition though. They usually don't count that one towards the 6th man rewards.

Back