#804RamBall

The guy that predicted this has a >94% success rate. We might go ahead and say Efton is toast for VCU.

If so, that may make Roosevelt Wheeler and The Ferminator happy hoopsters .... everyone wants to play ... too much was made of that long-ago, short-lived AAU team .... AAU is simply an audition for the college scouts .... not like you're all in through thick 'n' thin. And looking at it from the other direction, was Reid sure he could beat out the centers currently on Rams' roster?

If so, that may make Roosevelt Wheeler and The Ferminator happy hoopsters .... everyone wants to play ... too much was made of that long-ago, short-lived AAU team .... AAU is simply an audition for the college scouts .... not like you're all in through thick 'n' thin. And looking at it from the other direction, was Reid sure he could beat out the centers currently on Rams' roster?
I can't begin to imagine what truly motivates anyone.

Sad to hear. Guess we should have known when he did not commit with the other guys. Yesterday I had hope too. Weird.
I wonder if two waivers might be a bit much for vcu to push for, I don't know. maybe as others have said ER has proven difficult to predict before, maybe not this time.

It’s not over until it’s over, but it seems close to over with Reid.

Back