League A10 Basketball: news and discourse around the league

I saw the pick up yesterday. I looked and he played 31 minutes a game. He shooting %s are awful. You are correct about Kuany. I went over and read their transfer portal thread. Some Va Tech/UR fan seems like his basketball knowledge would not fit in a thimble.
Yeah he is a special kind of homer. He has to be related to Mooney

I saw the pick up yesterday. I looked and he played 31 minutes a game. He shooting %s are awful. You are correct about Kuany. I went over and read their transfer portal thread. Some Va Tech/UR fan seems like his basketball knowledge would not fit in a thimble.
His brain would fit inside a Cheerio and not touch the sides.

I'm guessing it has to be a grad transfer to enter this late. Twitter is making it seem like Yuri is entering the portal

I'm guessing it has to be a grad transfer to enter this late. Twitter is making it seem like Yuri is entering the portal

What's confusing is supposedly the portal closed on 5/11 to be eligible at your new school for the fall. Like everything else with the NCAA, maybe it's more a guideline than a rule.

What's confusing is supposedly the portal closed on 5/11 to be eligible at your new school for the fall. Like everything else with the NCAA, maybe it's more a guideline than a rule.
If it’s a grad transfer, then the player wouldn’t technically be entering the portal and can leave whenever he wants.

Doesn't apply to grads.

Graduate transfers can still enter but regular transfers can not
Yuri played in the Portsmouth Invitational which should have ended his eligibility. Burton seems like the best guess.
Portsmouth invitational doesn't necessarily end your eligibility you just have to put in some request with the NCAA. I saw them talking about it with Camara and that another player got to come back to the NCAA after playing in it he just had to sit out a couple games.

Yuri played in the Portsmouth Invitational which should have ended his eligibility. Burton seems like the best guess.
Playing in the PIT or the NBA combine has no affect on eligibility. Yuri was allowed to play because he is essentially a Sr.

The Revolutionaries is the new name for George Washington.
Fw6ahBiXgA0WCNq

Back