League A10 Basketball: news and discourse around the league

I think someone inhaled the blue fog to end up with Revolutionaries
Perhaps the worst nickname of all time. I hope they don’t have a cheer where they spell out the school and mascot names. Could take a while.
Imagine fitting the names on the front of the jersey? Like a 6 font or something
For a bunch of smart people this sure is dumb

Perhaps the worst nickname of all time. I hope they don’t have a cheer where they spell out the school and mascot names. Could take a while.
Imagine fitting the names on the front of the jersey? Like a 6 font or something
I guess Revolution was off the table since it’s used by numerous teams?

WTH was wrong with the Colonials????? Sheesh this is getting tiresome...should have called them the Foggies.

Just for example... Bona was nicknamed the Alleganies, Brownies and the Brown Indians before going to the Bonnies. Just saying this because it is an example of nicknames changing for various reasons and they enacted those changes many years ago. Same with St John's for instance.

Last edited:
Back