League A10 Basketball: news and discourse around the league

It is a quasi-neutral game held at a campus site. If you were at our game against Princeton a couple years ago there were a few things from our typical gameday routine that we did not do. I don't remember the specifics that I believe introductions and things were some of them. I don't know that any of it accomplished anything to have a home game and make it feel slightly less like a home game but those are the NIT rules.
I was there, but I don't recall what may have been different. Thanks.

Philly trips are always fun...My advice is to skip LaSalle and do St Joe's...better arena, better neighborhood, better basketball.

LaSalle really really really really needs to exit the A10.....their time has passed, their glory has abated...probably permanently...and the University is doing a CRAP job of supporting their athletics across the board. This will only get worse as the Portal/NIL reality presses onward
I’ll give LaSalle a break for the moment but that new renovation plan better be dang nice they are working on. SJU just has more tradition and rich basketball history thus a better trip.

Some teams are quite tough at home when good. GWU had year of good atmospheres. SLU packs it when they are good. But yeah some like Fordham are doing the conference no favors. Unfortunately there aren’t a lot of 6000+ attendance schools sitting there to be picked.

2024-04-04-191044.jpg

https://richmond.com/sports/college...cle_def7b82c-f1f8-11ee-b884-a3d14c84c902.html

Bronny James declaring for the NBA Draft and entering the transfer portal. Any chance if he stays in college that he ends up at Duquesne playing for LeBron’s high school teammate and close friend, Dru Joyce?

I wouldn’t bet on it, but stranger things have happened.

Bronny James declaring for the NBA Draft and entering the transfer portal. Any chance if he stays in college that he ends up at Duquesne playing for LeBron’s high school teammate and close friend, Dru Joyce?

I wouldn’t bet on it, but stranger things have happened.
If he isn't drafted I think it's more likely than you think.

Back