News Ace Baldwin following Mike Rhoades to Penn State

Not going to get mad at a kid for following his coach and Ace gave his all while he was here. I have rooted against Penn St for a while due to football so I hope he just has a lot of games like Saint Mary's, minus the injury scare, where he plays well but loses.

Good luck. You're going to need it.

He's going to learn very quickly that there's a difference between playing for a school where he's the biggest man on campus, and playing for a school where basketball plays sixth fiddle in the pecking order. I hope that continuity is worth playing in a 3/4 empty arena at a school where nobody gives a crap about hoops.

I appreciate what he did here as a player but any goodwill he built from those three years is gone.

Can’t imagine wanting to follow a bull shi.tter like Mike anywhere but I certainly wish Ace personally well

Sources say that Ace had nearly decided to "run it back" before he stumbled upon this gem while surfing youtube late last night. His decision made, he fell into a deep slumber and only awoke late this afternoon.

Unfortunate that Ace doesn’t understand who the real snake is in the scenario. He could’ve been a legend here and going to miss out on running an actual offense. Also if Rhoades doesn’t change up his defense (I don’t think he will. He’s stubborn) they will be eaten alive. Oh well, I look forward in seeing who Coach Odom picks up and plugs in.

Back