After one of the worst nights of my life on Wednesday....

World B. Free

Elite Member
Saturday will be a great day no matter what the score is.

Roll down to Mulligans to watch the Rams play 30 minutes of crappy basketball. Go home in a bad mood but realize that it is only one game and that this team is going to have some rough patches as they wait to get everybody back and adjust to "life after Eric."

Get woken up in the middle of the night to my 11-month old daughter screaming. Spend the rest of the the night and all of the next morning in the emergency room as doctors try to figure out why she has a temperature of 106 and why nothing seems to work. 12 hours later everything was all good and I rolled to school trying to figure out how I was going to teach after having had 4 hours of sleep in the last 54 hours!

I haven't had time or the energy to think about basketball in the last few days, probably a good thing, but I'm definitely excited about Saturday and getting another opportunity to watch my Rams do their thing. I know the guys will be glad to be home and will play the game with everything that they've got. Oklahoma might be too much and get the win but it will be a great day none the less.

Some days everything is falling and you look like an All-Star. Other days, you get what happen in Michigan and it looks like the whole thing is going to fall apart. I'm willing to predict that we will have plenty of both days as this year rolls along.

Looking forward to some pre-gaming in the fan and possibly post-gaming as well since the Mrs. and in-laws have given me the "thumbs-up" on an entire evening of good times. Where's everybody going to be? Would love to have some cold ones with all of the greatness that is Ramnation and its supporters.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Rams!!!

World B. Free said:
Some days everything is falling and you look like an All-Star. Other days, you get what happen in Michigan and it looks like the whole thing is going to fall apart. I'm willing to predict that we will have plenty of both days as this year rolls along.

Definitely. Beginning of the year with a brand new coach and his first season ever as head coach, we are going to have that inconsistency. I think it will take a while before we can really know what kind of team we have. Just hoping we can have more games closer to the "All-Star" side of the spectrum instead of the opposite.

Agreed. Saturday will be a much needed escape the troubles of the real world for me.

Saturday will be magical. Imagine if we actually won. If we don't thats okay. I am very proud of Capel, and as I thought before the season, if VCU wants to goto the NCAA Tourny, it is going to have to win the CAA Tourny. (CAA is a one bidder this year, sorry (god, I hope i'm wrong)) By then, this team could be really good. Smart and the Team will know a lot more about each other, along with a solid/proper line up instilled, and Skeen and Saintil will be aboard.

Point Guard play is my biggest concern right now to be honest...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! This might beat xmas morning when i was a kid.

Back