All Huskies Are Ram Fans Today

Let's Go VCU!!!

We need your help big time.

I take back everything I've ever said about Rolando Lamb. :lol:

NU Hoop Fan said:
Let's Go VCU!!!

We need your help big time.

I take back everything I've ever said about Rolando Lamb. :lol:

then you need to be a uncw fan for us. k, thanks.

Go Seahawks!

Hey, John Goldsberry's sister works for my firm. Gotta show some UNCW Love today.

Gee - - thanks. You all got lucky as heck at Mason. What a crap game by coach L and GMU - - but the refs should have blown the whistle on the put-back dunk attempt by Mason (and did not) and then should have swallowed the whistle on the last second three by NU and did not - - the ball was out of Allen's hand by 2 feet before the GMU player touched his arm (barely). Total BS game - - the officials should be ashamed at how they changed the outcome of that game.

You think I'm going to argue with you on that one? I don't think Coen would disagree. Did you see his reaction after the game when the teams were shaking hands? It was like "Jim, I don't know what to say."

I was watching the game and said to my wife.. "I can't believe Larranaga didn't get the call on the miss, and then to make that call at GMU, with no time on the clock, that takes balls."

Officiating wasn't great in the second half at all - on both sides. They missed a couple of block/charge calls and had some no calls.

The consistency was NOT there with the zebras.

I'm sure NU fans will take it. :lol: Reminded me a ton of the ODU game at the Stu when the refs swallowed the whistle and pictures after the game cleary showed Maynor was fouled. That's a game Mason fans are gonna remember. They showed their youth big-time today.

Hopefully we can help you guys out and knock off ODU today. It will set us up for a semi-final matchup if we're the 4 seed, but I'd rather us face you and beat you if we're gonna be CAA champions. To be the best you have to beat the best, and NU is the CAA's best this season IMHO. Hopefully we can be like W&M was in '08 and leave the CAA's best team in the NIT if we play you guys in the tourney.

RRR said:
Rambunctious said:
I hope those refs don't show up at Richmond next week!

I hope they don't show up in Norfolk today!

Mike Eades is reffing the Ole Miss/Bama game right now...so that's one out of the way. Anyone know where Karl Hess is? or has he been banned from reffing CAA games...

BANNED.

I like Mike Eades, not sure why the heck he was all the way out in Alabama today though. The one that sucks donkey balls on that crew is Joe Lindsey!

VCU4LIFE said:
BANNED.

I like Mike Eades, not sure why the heck he was all the way out in Alabama today though. The one that sucks donkey balls on that crew is Joe Lindsey!

I guess I could give Mike credit for getting better though...he used to swallow his whistle with our games pretty regularly...

Back