Are you not Entertained?

I am not entertained, no. Encouraged perhaps, but don't find much entertainment in paperwork.
raw

They already spashed when they committed, reruns for signing just seem kinda desperate

Idk, portal is still open for a while
Look I just wanted rot give the HC a shout out. He is out there hustling rebuilding a solid core. He started with convincing are pretty solid freshman class to stay with us, and he convinced Zeb that VCU is better than the transfer portal. That's impressive.

Fat's, Fermin, and Zeb easily could have gone elsewhere with their 4 star pedigrees and multiple years of eligibility. Same with Tobi, athletes like him dont pop up every year. So that was his start.

He via help from Fats nabbed Nelson and Wheeler. A point guard with a rugged big guy. The big guy will do well in the A10.

To follow that up he signed to veterans from his system who were both very good players on an NCAA tourney team rated higher than ours.

Now off to the Staff. Theus, a bold move in hiring a female Director of Basketball Ops, and two of his guys who know the system and who have been on NCAA tourney staffs. Plus supposedly reached out toe Bradford Burgess.

Then for the Community he threw out the first pitch at a baseball game, connecting with the community.

Plus he is out there busting it traveling thousands of miles putting together a roster that could very well take us to the top of the A10 and convert the rebuild cycle to a reload cycle.

Last edited:
Entertained? As we speak there are 243 pages of posts on the VCU Roster thread ... do I hear 500? 1,000? Could it reach 2,023 in 2023? And we're still in April. Clearly there are about 50 people in the world who list VCU basketball as their No. 1 hobby. I might suggest pickleball instead, but to each his own.

Back