Are you not Entertained?

It is getting nutty. I heard he was going to visit Wake and now I hearing Florida State. Sounds like the competition for Reid is heating up.
no-uhuh.gif

So Reid seems to be both really cerebral and spiritual. I think but am not positive his mom pretty much goes where he goes(in other words she is not permanently located in Richmond). So unlike the others coming home doesn't mean the same thing. I am not sure that his decision is as much about NIL as t is about finding a final destination that prepares him for the next level(that includes both development and allowing him to showcase his full skillset)

Unrelated it was pretty cool that "The German" had relatives in the area and had been to a VCU game before

I'm not holding my breath for ER. He shopped hard and W.as reW.arded in La.. He dipped again and headed for the coast. It would be fun to play with your old friends, but if you might have to sit a year, it would be easier to do so on a perennial top 30 team with some coinage available.
The man is shopping. Me thinks that he was not impressed with our spring nil collection of coffee mugs and t-shirts .

Last edited:
If he comes he comes and we will welcome him. If he goes elsewhere, oh well he was never ours to begin with. We will be ok.

We have a solid lineup. I'd like to see us garner a few freshman maybe sophomores such that we can develop a few players we dont have unbalanced classes in the future.

Last edited:
Back