Are you not Entertained?

Here is mine. Not exactly a collection but I like them. Now only if I could play them confidently.
Ours, mine and my wife's, are all accousitc, two Martins and a Collings are the stars of the show. Of course her stand up bass dominates the room, I also have a banjo, which I sort of play, and we have several mandolins. Definitely bluegrass played in this house. Though I tend toward Americana singer/songwriter and Celtic.

Ours, mine and my wife's, are all accousitc, two Martins and a Collings are the stars of the show. Of course her stand up bass dominates the room, I also have a banjo, which I sort of play, and we have several mandolins. Definitely bluegrass played in this house. Though I tend toward Americana singer/songwriter and Celtic.
Most of mine are inexpensive to mid-price
LS is a Michael Kelly Patriot Instinct Bold
Strat is a $300 Yamaha Pacifica 112V (split humbucker and my first guitar)
Tele is a Fender Player Tele
Orangewood auditorium acoustic

Unfortunately my fingers don't move quick enough to make quality music out of them...LOL

Unfortunately my fingers don't move quick enough to make quality music out of them...LOL
A few decades ago I was pretty descent. Arthritis in the hands and wrists make it a little difficult right now, but I still try. My wife is in a pretty good bluegrass band, bass player, and I play along when they practice. We also occasionally have a gig together with a mixture of bluegrass, gospel, folk and Celtic. It's fun, but we don't pretend to be actually be good.

I’d post guitar collection but I’m worried that, like wrestling and under-boob, my post might be taken down !! 🤣

I'll be entertained when I see a big block a shot. When a PG brings the ball up the court like he's ready to destroy fools, not like he's in slippers fresh out of the shower... when said PG doesn;t spend the first 8-10 seconds of every possession listening to orders barked from the sidelines then we wonder why it looks like we can't find a chance to make good on a shot as the clock's suddenly very "quickly" running out. when we don't begin games immediately getting down 10-15 points then spend the rest of the game barely beating a very beatable opponent... when we're not taking a third or fourth travel in every game, when one of our players walks up and the ball handler just drops the ball they're so intimidated. I wanna eat dipping dots and enjoy them, throw popcorn at everyone around me and they'll be happy with it, shout at the top of my lungs and actually LAUGH at how incredible the passing is.
iu

Last edited:
I'll be entertained when I see a big block a shot. When a PG brings the ball up the court like he's ready to destroy fools, not like he's in slippers fresh out of the shower... when said PG doesn;t spend the first 8-10 seconds of every possession listening to orders barked from the sidelines then we wonder why it looks like we can't find a chance to make good on a shot as the clock's suddenly very "quickly" running out. when we don't begin games immediately getting down 10-15 points then spend the rest of the game barely beating a very beatable opponent... when we're not taking a third or fourth travel in every game, when one of our players walks up and the ball handler just drops the ball they're so intimidated. I wanna eat dipping dots and enjoy them, throw popcorn at everyone around me and they'll be happy with it, shout at the top of my lungs and actually LAUGH at how incredible the passing is.
iu
Tell it again……….Sloooowly ……

Back