Recruiting Armando Bacot:Closed

duncanlamb

Elite Member
This would be historic get for vcu!!!

Sone one please fill this thread with bacot tweets, news and related highlights.

maybe the person that created the thread should do that

I do not know how to do that stuff from my phone. Can you please add some stuff?

I can add an avalanche of stuff later this evening.

I do everything within my power to avoid saying negative things on these boards, or to even get close to criticizing what others post (regardless of how I feel about it). But the seven exclamation points in every header and post may break me. It's a pet peeve, there's no reason it should bother me, but I cannot escape the noise in my brain.

@duncanlamb All love here. Appreciate all your postings. But could we get just one exclamation point next time? I promise we'll all understand it's very exciting news.

Please no angry retaliation message! I had to ask to calm the voices.

200.gif

I do everything within my power to avoid saying negative things on these boards, or to even get close to criticizing what others post (regardless of how I feel about it). But the seven exclamation points in every header and post may break me. It's a pet peeve, there's no reason it should bother me, but I cannot escape the noise in my brain.

@duncanlamb All love here. Appreciate all your postings. But could we get just one exclamation point next time? I promise we'll all understand it's very exciting news.

200.gif
Shouldn't that be "Don't Shoot!!!!!!! Don't Shoot!!!!!!! ??:D

200.gif
Apparently exclamation points are irritating. Who knew?

Spelling, punctuation, word use and sentence structure are strictly enforced in this high literary atmosphere. You shall be called down with lashes for repeated offenses.
:lol::lol::lol: gotta make sure we don't give the fur yahoos more ammunition I guess.

Back