ATH: Rams Muscle Up, Take ODU by Force

True, but what a forearm shiver it is. They should toss t-shirts for that.

In no particular order the coaching staff, the freshmen class, and Around The Horns have all been great additions to VCU basketball since last season.

Were you ever able to get that BBQ sandwich? You have certainly earned it!

VCU Finance 2008 said:
True, but what a forearm shiver it is. They should toss t-shirts for that.

In no particular order the coaching staff, the freshmen class, and Around The Horns have all been great additions to VCU basketball since last season.

Agreed. The efforts by the VCU AD to engage the fans have been nothing short of extraordinary. I have not seen anything approaching the quality of what you guys put out anywhere else in the conference. Like VCURamNation does for fansites, so does the AD for a great VCU fan experience.

Thanks for all you guys do!

I think all of the above contributed to a sold out house in the middle of a major snow storm...great job by the fans as well...way to man up Ram Fans!!!

VCU Finance 2008 said:

No makeup date for Buzz and Ned's has been announced. :(

districtballer said:
Agreed. The efforts by the VCU AD to engage the fans have been nothing short of extraordinary. I have not seen anything approaching the quality of what you guys put out anywhere else in the conference. Like VCURamNation does for fansites, so does the AD for a great VCU fan experience.

Thanks for all you guys do!

Thank you very much.

Back