ATH: Skeen

as always a good read. I like Jamie's style of play and attitude. He is a real diamond in the rough that is about to shine bright for us. He will probably be The Man for us next year.

Bo Jones, "The Shot" before Eric's "The Dagger". Goose Bumps everytime I see it.

I would venture to say that in VCU BBall history there have not been to many last second game winning shots.

Does anyone remember the VCU @ South Florida game back in the early 90's where we were down like 30 at the half and came back to win in OT by hitting pressure 3's after pressure 3's late in the game. I believe Chris Brower and Kenny Harris did all the work for us in that game and I also believe Chris hit a three at the end of regulation to put it into overtime. One of the most remarkable comebacks in all of sports, IMO.

getSmart said:
Bo Jones, "The Shot" before Eric's "The Dagger". Goose Bumps everytime I see it.

I would venture to say that in VCU BBall history there have not been to many last second game winning shots.

Does anyone remember the VCU @ South Florida game back in the early 90's where we were down like 30 at the half and came back to win in OT by hitting pressure 3's after pressure 3's late in the game. I believe Chris Brower and Kenny Harris did all the work for us in that game and I also believe Chris hit a three at the end of regulation to put it into overtime. One of the most remarkable comebacks in all of sports, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vcuathletic ... 2zfyNxglJo

great stuff Chris, as always.

as far as comebacks...not many can top Doles effort against UNCW a few years back

I think Skeen should be getting about 12 shots per game - - he looks good inside and we need the presence there.

“I wouldn’t say all the way back. I think I can do much better, but I mean, I just got to get back into the groove I guess. It’s coming though. It’s coming.”

...let's hope we see it come back in force tonight.

It was aired live on Channel 12 or 8 in Richmond. One of the best VCU games I have ever seen.

Back