Attendance

I read somewhere that the Stu was expandable to 8,000 only??????

vcu70 said:
I read somewhere that the Stu was expandable to 8,000 only??????

Maybe in its current configuration. I remember when it was being built someone saying that it was designed for them to expand upward if they needed to (not too dissimilar from trask?)

I apprecaite the feedback, although in general it sounds like expansion capaiblities aren't widely known.

I do like the idea of keeping students close to action in any future environment. Going vertical with some sort of balcony with some between floor private suites seems logical as well...if structurally possible.

It looked pretty full tonight (Northeastern game). Anyone know the exact number?

VCU RAM said:
Weren't that many there at the tip, but a big crowd came in around 7:15. Always happens at the first 7 o'clock game of the season. Ended up being a pretty good crowd for a Monday night during break.

Anything the AD can do to get butts in seats before tip for warmups? The place was pretty loaded well before the Oklahoma game, but there looked to be about 3-400 people in there at 30 minutes to go.

Well, everyone expects our games to be at 7:30, and this particular one was at 7:00. I'm pretty sure people were coming in at 7-7:15 expecting to walk in during warm-ups! I know that I had heard absolutely nothing prior to about this game being on Comcast and thus at 7pm.....

VCU4LIFE said:
Well, everyone expects our games to be at 7:30, and this particular one was at 7:00. I'm pretty sure people were coming in at 7-7:15 expecting to walk in during warm-ups! I know that I had heard absolutely nothing prior to about this game being on Comcast and thus at 7pm.....

I received two e-mails from the atlethic department regarding the change in the start time. It was also inthe paper. It's also listed on the schedle as a 7:00PM start time. You had to be under a rock not to know this game was a 7:00PM game unless you just don't follow the Rams.

Wolfpack Ram said:
VCU4LIFE said:

I received two e-mails from the atlethic department regarding the change in the start time. It was also inthe paper. It's also listed on the schedle as a 7:00PM start time. You had to be under a rock not to know this game was a 7:00PM game unless you just don't follow the Rams.
Or just the typical lazy Ram fan.

I just got an e-mail that all VCU/VCUHS staff can get 2 free tickets by showing their ID at the Siegel Center box office. Now who should I bring. . .

Pavarotti said:
I just got an e-mail that all VCU/VCUHS staff can get 2 free tickets by showing their ID at the Siegel Center box office. Now who should I bring. . .
For which games?

vcubanana said:
Wolfpack Ram said:
VCU4LIFE said:

Or just the typical lazy Ram fan.

I don't live in Richmond, ladies! I also wasn't planning to attend the game! And yes, the casual Ram fan would not be on any e-mail list, and who reads the RTD??

I received two e-mails from the atlethic department regarding the change in the start time. It was also inthe paper. It's also listed on the schedle as a 7:00PM start time. You had to be under a rock not to know this game was a 7:00PM game unless you just don't follow the Rams.[/quote]
Or just the typical lazy Ram fan.[/quote]

I don't live in Richmond, ladies! I also wasn't planning to attend the game! And yes, the casual Ram fan would not be on any e-mail list, and who reads the RTD??[/quote]

If you are posting on these boards, then you are not the casual Ram fan! You should know what time the games start.

Back