Beautiful Outside

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Posts
6,398
Likes
16,597
70 (but a "fall" feeling 70)..and sunny in Richmond...

What - a - day.

Can I get an amen?
 
Isn't the Virginia State Fair in town? If it is then you usually get rain there.
 
BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
Isn't the Virginia State Fair in town? If it is then you usually get rain there.
that has moved north to where Kings Dominion is.
 
MarcusNation said:
ha, very near there apparently.
Yeah, it is no more than a half a mile past Kings Dominion. You can see the Eiffel tower from the fair parking lot. Most of the attractions are the same as before, but it is a little more spread out. If you are on the fence about going I suggest taking advantage of the weather and going to check it out.
 
VCU Finance 2008 said:
MarcusNation said:
ha, very near there apparently.
Yeah, it is no more than a half a mile past Kings Dominion. You can see the Eiffel tower from the fair parking lot. Most of the attractions are the same as before, but it is a little more spread out. If you are on the fence about going I suggest taking advantage of the weather and going to check it out.

I'm headed up Friday with the chica. Weather looks like it's going to be great.
 
actually this was pruning and transplanting shurbs weather
 
I'm going tomorrow with the gal.

Weather is going to be spot on and we're looking forward to trying the Fried Coke. Yes that's right, Fried Coke. Basically cinnamon and sugar doughnut holes topped with Coke syrup.

Plus, Plain White T's happen to be performing... best of the music performers in my opinion.
 
ShoeSh1ne said:
I'm going tomorrow with the gal.

Weather is going to be spot on and we're looking forward to trying the Fried Coke. Yes that's right, Fried Coke. Basically cinnamon and sugar doughnut holes topped with Coke syrup.

Plus, Plain White T's happen to be performing... best of the music performers in my opinion.

Whaaaat?! didn't know they'd be there tomorrow. Hmmmm.
 
Back
Top