Bethune-Cookman Roll Call

+2

This Friday night your VCU Men's Basketball team officially begins its 2009-2010 season as they take on Bethune-Cookman at 7:30 p.m. in the Siegel Center's Verizon Wireless Arena. Come decked out in black or gold for your chance to compete for cold hard cash in the Virginia Lottery's "Idol Countdown" half-time contest and the Papa John's Shootout!!
so who is in for the "idol countdown?" lol

sadly, I will not be there...too much work left to do on this memo for 'the man.'

Hoping to make it down next weekend though...for both Sat and Monday. I know a ticket for Oklahoma will be a tough find, but I am hoping someone might have an extra they can scare up for someone traveling 300 miles...

....there are always the scalpers, I suppose.

DickLawRam said:
sadly, I will not be there...too much work left to do on this memo for 'the man.'

Hoping to make it down next weekend though...for both Sat and Monday. I know a ticket for Oklahoma will be a tough find, but I am hoping someone might have an extra they can scare up for someone traveling 300 miles...

....there are always the scalpers, I suppose.
We need ya on Monday though. We need to pack the loudest Rams into Hamptons arena. That is such a scary game....bad memories. darn YOU MANNY UPTON!

Any TV options for the lame amoung us, or do I hope the VCU streaming works?

Jwetzel said:
Any TV options for the lame amoung us, or do I hope the VCU streaming works?

VCU stream should be fine they fixed ti

DickLawRam said:

F "the man." It's VCU basketball time.

Back