"Big Man" in the house

vcu70

Elite Member
Anyone ever figure out who the "big man" recruit was in the Stu for the Towson game?

No he was not, he is scheduled to be there today. Recruits wouldn't be sitting over in that part of the arena, don't be stupid.

vcu70 said:
Anyone ever figure out who the "big man" recruit was in the Stu for the Towson game?

A good friend of mine who is a recruiter for UR football stated that you have to be careful with how you discuss recruits, especially if they have not given a verbal and are not on an official visit. He even stated that you have to be carefull with boards such as this in the event it was ever determined that a recruit visit was made public by a VCU official.

So I am guessing that some of our friends that frequent RamNation may know of recent recruits that have visited us but really cannot discuss the topic. But like you, I would love to know, recruiting and the prospect of landing another Reco McCarter is very exciting.

Fans and media can comment on recruits visiting, however the staff can not.

However, anyone who has ever given money to VCU, can not talk TO a recruit.

xjohnx said:
Fans and media can comment on recruits visiting, however the staff can not.

However, anyone who has ever given money to VCU, can not talk TO a recruit.

Unless a pre-established relationship exists. (A donor could certainly continue to talk to their nephew or their neighbor's kid even if VCU was recruiting them.)

Back