Black and Gold Golf Classic

Pavarotti

Nation Donor
Insider
Got this from Justin Harris this morning:

bggolflogo.jpg

Attention all Ram Fans! The VCU Athletic Department is proud to announce the COVINGTON INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL/VCU BLACK & GOLD GOLF CLASSIC is set for Monday, August 17th. This year it will take place at Meadowbrook Country Club. All proceeds are to benefit the Ryan Moser & Eric Clark Scholarship and the Ram Athletic Fund. Come enjoy a fun-filled day of golf with fellow Ram fans, VCU coaches and members of the VCU Athletic Department!

Format will be lunch with a tee-time of 1pm (Captain's Choice) followed by a cookout. Prizes will be awarded for the longest drive, closest to the pin, and to 1st, 2nd, and last place teams.

To register a team or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities please contact Justin Jannuzzi at 804-828-2452 or at [email protected]. Registration information is also available on vcuathletics.com or download the flyer.

I'm glad the AD is still raising money for Ryan & Eric's scholarship fund.

Here is a link to the flyer:
http://www.vcuathletics.com/ramnote/B&G ... 20copy.pdf
Nice shot of Ryan and Eric at the top.

VCURamNation up for sponsoring a team????? ill put it together, ill promise the win (ill list the credentials of players if you want, 1 player includes 2 US Senior Open appearances)

Want to bump this to the top. Can we get a sticky?

They still need lots of teams to fill out the field. Lets get going people! We all complain about the department not doing enough for our causes, here is a chance for us to help out. If you don't golf you have got to know someone who does!

Spread the word!

Feel the need.

Fill the field!!

Justin in the Ticket Office is looking for door prizes. Can anyone out there help him? Give him a call.

EDIT!

Turns out my tuition is no where close to the number on eServices.

Crisis averted....

(But still write the administration and let em know you think Mat Shelton from VCU Ram Nation is most deserving of some of that scholarship money!)

oh i feel the need but the price is to steep,

fmrick said:
Want to bump this to the top. Can we get a sticky?

They still need lots of teams to fill out the field. Lets get going people! We all complain about the department not doing enough for our causes, here is a chance for us to help out. If you don't golf you have got to know someone who does!

Spread the word!

Feel the need.

Fill the field!!

Ramtastic needs a sponsor. . . perhaps the Village would like a team.

im telling you, I can get a winning team if i get sponsor. My father is ranked in golfweek for senior amateurs, i shoot mid 70's, and i know many of the best golfers in richmond, i just dont have $$$$$$

how much is it to register?

Natty said:
how much is it to register?

$420 for a foursome

$105 for an individual

$550 for a foursome and hole sponsorship package.

$200 for a hole sponsorship.

to much is what it is

How about we not forget that the object of this tournament is to honor the memories of Ryan and Eric while raising money for the scholorship named after them. It is not too much as most captains choice tourneys go. Lets spread the word to get the foursomes filled and sponsors lined up to make this a successful event in the Posse's honor.

trust me i support ryan and eric as much as the next (well maybe not pav and bagel but close) but as someone that would love to play in a VCU sponsored tourney, i just cannot afford it, the economy sucks now, $400+ a team is steep

Back