Bones Hyland - NBA Thread

MattRock

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
VCU’s beloved star guard Bones Hyland has made it official, he intends to move forward with his NBA aspirations, announcing today on Twitter that he would be signing with an agent and entering the 2021 NBA Draft:

Thank you Ram-Nation for an amazing two years. May God bless you all & Continue to guide and lead me on my next journey ahead. #5Out #GodsChild #Blessed #HighlyFavored #GrandmaBaby 💛 pic.twitter.com/cnnEI5CMta
— Bizzy🌟 (@BizzyBones11) April 17, 2021...

Continue reading...

Obviously very happy for the guy and he deserves nothing but success in life.

Now, let me put my selfish VCU fan hat on - I reeeeally wish he'd stay for another year (obviously). Most of us never got to see prime Bones in person, and the country didn't get to see him in the NCAA tournament.

Best of luck Bones.

Obviously very happy for the guy and he deserves nothing but success in life.

Now, let me put my selfish VCU fan hat on - I reeeeally wish he'd stay for another year (obviously). Most of us never got to see prime Bones in person, and the country didn't get to see him in the NCAA tournament.

Best of luck
Yep. Go get em Bones.

For only the second time in my lifetime (born in ‘92), VCU will have a player leave school early to declare for the NBA draft. That is AWESOME news.

It’s an absolute bummer that I don’t get to watch Bones play in front of our fans anymore, but MR and our staff never stop working and have clearly planned for this. I’m already looking forward to our team next season.

Wherever he lands will be my favorite team! Thanks for two great years Nah'shon "Bones" Hyland!!

Good for Bones. I hope he gets some good looks during this process and they give him the right information. If they tell him he needs to improve his stock he always has a home here.

First and foremost I will be praying that he lands in the First round, We all know Bones is a gamer and should excel against any competition.

Second, I hope his signing with an agent and declaring for the NBA serves as motivation to the guys who will gunning for his minutes.

Third, I hope Vince/Ace step up as the leader and guide our guys to both the NCAA Tournament and a couple wins once we get there.

Go Bones and Go Rams!

Back