CAA Pick-'em: Feb. 20 - Feb. 26

RULES:
Picking/Ranking
Pick the games of a particular week (this week will be all games from Feb. 20 to Feb. 26). No spread factored in, just pick who you think will win. Then, assign a number, 1-X (where X represents however many conference games there are to be played that week) for how sure you are about your game. You will use each number exactly once.
Example: A particular week has 12 games, you put a 12 next to ODU over Towson because you feel more confident in this pick over UNCW beating GMU. (basically games you expect to be blowouts will generally be higher than games you expect to be close)
Scoring:
Each correct pick will result in earning the number of points equal to the number you ranked the pick in terms of how confident you were in that pick. Each incorrect pick will result in losing the number of points equal to the number you ranked your confidence in the pick.
Example: You correctly picked Drexel beating Towson. You assigned a 6 to the game. You earned 6 points for that pick. You incorrectly picked W&M beating UNCW. You assigned a 13 to the game. You lose 13 points for that pick.
Any pick that is done incorrectly (you did not choose a winner, did not assign a confidence number, or used the same confidence number multiple times) will be marked as WRONG and will cost you points.
Tie Breakers:
Guess the total points to be scored for the final game to be played that week. It will be the last game listed each week. Person closest to the correct score wins. If there is still a tie, the first person that posted will be declared the winner.

If you pick against VCU and we lose, you assume 100% responsibility for us losing. Way to go, jerk!

Reminders:
UD = Delaware
DU = Drexel

Only conference games count!

CHOOSE CAREFULLY AND CHOOSE WISELY!

Most important, HAVE FUN!

Feb. 20 - Feb. 26

Feb. 23
ODU @ GSU (7pm = deadline)
HU @ NU

Feb. 24
GMU @ UD
UNCW @ DU
TU @ W&M
JMU @ VCU ---> Tie Breaker

HaHa, first dibs, really? I guess most people are waiting to see how braketbusters play out. But I'll get mine over with, most of these seem cut and dry provided no surprises. (Like JMU winning again :x )

Feb. 23
ODU @ GSU 5
HU @ NU 1

Feb. 24
GMU @ UD 3
UNCW @ DU 4
TU @ W&M 2
JMU @ VCU 6 PAYBACK! ---> Tie Breaker = 145, A Rams blow out!

Boom, you ever gonna tally the results from the last one? You're slacking man!!!

sorry, I've been studying instead of getting on the boards... my priorities are slipping!

Let's Go With...

Feb. 23
ODU @ GSU - 2
HU @ NU - 5

Feb. 24
GMU @ UD - 3
UNCW @ DU - 1
TU @ W&M - 4
JMU @ VCU - 6 ---> Tie Breaker 131 (81-50 VCU>JMU)

Short week, HUGE implications on an accurate tie breaker!!

Feb. 20 - Feb. 26

Feb. 23
ODU @ GSU 4
HU @ NU 3

Feb. 24
GMU @ UD 5
UNCW @ DU 2
TU @ W&M 1
JMU @ VCU 6---> Tie Breaker 160 (as in 100-60)

Pavarotti said:
Feb. 20 - Feb. 26

Feb. 23
ODU @ GSU 4
HU @ NU 3

Feb. 24
GMU @ UD 5
UNCW @ DU 2
TU @ W&M 1
JMU @ VCU 6---> Tie Breaker 160 (as in 100-60)
JMU better NOT score 60 on our defense!!! :twisted:

Feb. 23
ODU @ GSU 2
HU @ NU 3

Feb. 24
GMU @ UD 1
UNCW @ DU 4
TU @ W&M 5
JMU @ VCU 6 - 120

Umm, shouldn't this one include the weekend games as well? Otherwise you play 6 games in this one and 6 games in the next one. Might as well combine it?

The final countdown...

Feb. 20 - Feb. 26

Feb. 23
ODU @ GSU 5 (7pm = deadline)
HU @ NU 4

Feb. 24
GMU @ UD 1 :shock:
UNCW @ DU 3
TU @ W&M 2
JMU @ VCU 6 ---> Tie Breaker 124

Hey Boom, you think 4LIFE will stop complaining about your pick 'em managing long enough to make his picks before the game tonight? :lol:

Feb. 23
ODU @ GSU - 3
HU @ NU - 1

Feb. 24
GMU @ UD - 2
UNCW @ DU - 4
TU @ W&M - 5
JMU @ VCU - 6

Tie Breaker 144

eaglescout1984 said:
Hey Boom, you think 4LIFE will stop complaining about your pick 'em managing long enough to make his picks before the game tonight? :lol:

Current Standings
Some Fools
V4L
A
Lot
More
Fools
Eagle
A Few More Fools

If I were you Eagle, I would be a bit more worried about picking things correctly than I would about when I get my picks in. :shock:

Back