CAA Rivals OOC Basketball games

BigE

Elite Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Posts
11,833
Likes
12,948
OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY 2009-10
MEN'S BASKETBALL SCHEDULE

Mon. Nov. 2 Barton College (exh.)
Sat. Nov. 7 Elizabeth City State (exh.)
Sun. Nov. 15 Bethune Cookman # (San Padre Island Inv.)
Thurs. Nov. 19 at Liberty
Sat. Nov. 21 Marshall
Tues. Nov. 24 Chattanooga #(San Padre Island Inv.)
Fri. Nov. 27 at San Padre Island Invitational
(Missouri, Mississippi State, Richmond)
Sat. Nov. 28 at San Padre Island Tournament
Wed. Dec. 2 at Richmond
Tues. Dec. 8 Mt. St. Mary's
Fri. Dec. 11 at Dayton
Sat. Dec. 19 at Georgetown
Wed. Dec. 23 Charlotte
Wed. Dec. 30 Duquesne
Sat. Feb. 20 Bracketbuster


George Mason University
UNOFFICIAL NON-CONFERENCE SCHEDULE

Friday, November 13 vs. Liberty
Sunday, November 15 vs. Dartmouth
Thursday-Sunday, November 19-22 vs. TBA at ESPN Puerto Rico Tip Off
Saturday, November 28 at Tulane
Wednesday, December 2 at George Washington
Tuesday, December 8 vs. Dayton
Saturday, December 12 vs. Creighton
Tuesday, December 22 vs. VMI
Wednesday, December 30 at Radford
Saturday, February 20 ESPN BracketBuster
 
Sometimes said:
I wanna see 'em lose twice to Richmond. :lol:

actually I want to see them win at the Robins Center (for a change)
 
BigE said:
Sometimes said:
I wanna see 'em lose twice to Richmond. :lol:

actually I want to see them win at the Robins Center (for a change)

f that. i'd be happy if the robins center decided to implode that night.
 
Us younger fans don't hate UofNJ&CT@HC as much as you guys do. I hate ODU a lot more. I'd much rather see them lose every game possible. UofNJ&CT@HC at least represents an area I like. I hate the Tide Water Region more than just about any place on the planet, besides Northern Virginia.
 
Sometimes said:
Us younger fans don't hate UofNJ&CT@HC as much as you guys do. I hate ODU a lot more. I'd much rather see them lose every game possible. UofNJ&CT@HC at least represents an area I like. I hate the Tide Water Region more than just about any place on the planet, besides Northern Virginia.


Born in the tidewater area now living in Nova :lol: Tidewater is a good area but nova sucks
 
Sometimes said:
Us younger fans don't hate UofNJ&CT@HC as much as you guys do. I hate ODU a lot more. I'd much rather see them lose every game possible. UofNJ&CT@HC at least represents an area I like. I hate the Tide Water Region more than just about any place on the planet, besides Northern Virginia.

Speak for yourself. This younger fan hates MUSH more than any other school.

By far.

F them.
 
Pavarotti said:
Sometimes said:
Us younger fans don't hate UofNJ&CT@HC as much as you guys do. I hate ODU a lot more. I'd much rather see them lose every game possible. UofNJ&CT@HC at least represents an area I like. I hate the Tide Water Region more than just about any place on the planet, besides Northern Virginia.

Speak for yourself. This younger fan hates MUSH more than any other school.

By far.

F them.


Gotta disagree the younger fans I know hate ODU way more than UR. heck I used to date a UR chick wouldn't even have a one night stand with a girl from ODU.
 
Mercury said:
Gotta disagree the younger fans I know hate ODU way more than UR. heck I used to date a UR chick wouldn't even have a one night stand with a girl from ODU.

Probably a good call.

Ticks can afford antibiotics... monarchs....not so much.
 
And if you took an ODU girl on a date, just think how much it would cost to pay for dinner -

50 pound bags of cattle feed don't come cheap and you'd probably need 4 or 5.
 
I equally hate both ODU and UR. Atleast ODU has atmosphere though. The only atmosphere in the Robins Center is created by VCU.
 
Sometimes said:
UofNJ&CT@HC at least represents an area I like.
So, you prefer the west end of Henrico over the beautiful city of Richmond?
At very least you are admitting you like that area... in which case, F you!
Grubby little fingers stealing all the tax money from the farms and open suburbs in the east to build their poopty schools and developments driving their BMW's and Caddys...
 
BOOMShakalaka said:
Sometimes said:
UofNJ&CT@HC at least represents an area I like.
So, you prefer the west end of Henrico over the beautiful city of Richmond?
At very least you are admitting you like that area... in which case, F you!
Grubby little fingers stealing all the tax money from the farms and open suburbs in the east to build their poopty schools and developments driving their BMW's and Caddys...

FWIW, a good portion of UR's campus is actually in the city limits. Only some of the student apartments are in the county. I volunteered as a paramedic for 8 years at Tuckahoe Rescue Squad, less than a mile from Richmond's campus, yet the majority of their calls had to go to Richmond Ambulance Authority because they were technically within city limits.
 
Back
Top