CAA Tourny - Video options

BradRamFan

Elite Member
Just an FYI - if you don't have the TV stations listed that are showing the game, you can also catch them (Sat/Sun/Mon) on ESPN360. No free friday games that I can find online.

Thanks Brad for the information.

I was going to watch the games on channelsurfing.net.

ESPN360 has much better broadcast quality in my opinion.

BradRamFan said:
Just an FYI - if you don't have the TV stations listed that are showing the game, you can also catch them (Sat/Sun/Mon) on ESPN360. No free friday games that I can find online.
Are there requirements to watch on ESPN360...Verizon customer? Any work arounds?

Rambler said:
BradRamFan said:
Are there requirements to watch on ESPN360...Verizon customer? Any work arounds?

I just downloaded the software that it requires you to do so that it will play.

I didn't have to pay for anything.

Granted, I did this during last season's college football season.

I have FIOS in Richmond 23225 and I dont see the tourney listed at all this weekend. If anyone finds the games on FIOS please post the channel. Thanks.

For ESPN360, you can view it for free depending on if your ISP includes it as part of their internet package. Many do. Not sure about verizon Fios as I don't have fios where I live. But Verizon used to offer ESPN360 as part of their package so it should come with the fios.

And the only cable for me here is Suddenlink (sucks!).

I'm assuming that when you say fios, you are talking about internet and not cable TV. Am I wrong?

Verizon FIOS: Verizon FiOS was built using Fiber to the Premises (FTTP), an advanced fiber-optic technology that delivers the purest HD experience possible and the alternative to cable that everyone’s been waiting for.
FTTP refers to Verizon’s FiOS network that uses fiber optics instead of copper wiring to connect a customer to the Verizon network. Fiber-optic systems have been used in telecom networks for years, but primarily in the long-haul or inter-city portions, as well as directly connecting some large-business customers that have heavy data transfer needs.

Im referring to their television service so that I can watch the tourney on tv. I will be able to watch it on 360 but was hoping to watch it on tv.

Rambler said:
BradRamFan said:

ESPN360 is free for Verizon FIOS customers

ESPN360 doesn't work with my ISP. Are there any other video options for the ODU game being played right now and our game tomorrow afternoon (assuming we kick the sitter out of GMU this afternoon). VCU is on CSS today. However, tape delay tomorrow night at 9PM. Help!!!

Rambler said:
ESPN360 doesn't work with my ISP. Are there any other video options for the ODU game being played right now and our game tomorrow afternoon (assuming we kick the sitter out of GMU this afternoon). VCU is on CSS today. However, tape delay tomorrow night at 9PM. Help!!!

It looks like a 7:30 rebroadcast. SUCKS!
http://www.csssports.com/pages/tv_listings

I feel for you guys, as I live in Richmond and its not even on tv here. I think its pretty ridiculous that even locally its not carried. I think you may be able to go to espn 950AMs website and at least listen to it. Hopefully you guys get it somehow. GO RAMS

BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
Rambler said:

It looks like a 7:30 rebroadcast. SUCKS!
http://www.csssports.com/pages/tv_listings
You are correct Bang...CSS has moved the rebroadcast from 9PM to 7:30PM. I'll be watching tonight.

Thanks!

Back