Calling the RamnNation Gods....

You elite brand of VCU fans do such an amazing job breaking down the major malfunctions that caused us to blow yet another halftime lead. Please, Mistachill, Half-baked, artRAMinMN, Sometimes, etc... take this time to enlighten us lesser citizens on how the players/coaching staff managed to do it again. Please....we beg you

BA 4 the trey said:
You elite brand of VCU fans do such an amazing job breaking down the major malfunctions that caused us to blow yet another halftime lead. Please, Mistachill, Half-baked, artRAMinMN, Sometimes, etc... take this time to enlighten us lesser citizens on how the players/coaching staff managed to do it again. Please....we beg you

I don't think Sometimes can actually see this thread since anyone who dares to disagree with him is on ignore...

Are you seriously calling out people by name because they disagree with you and are more positive and defensive about the coach and program than you are? Criticize the coach if you like, but leave the rest of us out of it.

Rambunctious said:
Are you seriously calling out people by name because they disagree with you and are more positive and defensive about the coach and program than you are? Criticize the coach if you like, but leave the rest of us out of it.

It's alright, he can't see what I say :lol:

Rambunctious said:

Yeah, I'm seriously doing that. They know who they are, so they shouldn't get offended. And anyone who reads this thing regularly knows that's exactly how they regard themselves. I'm serious. I'd like a breakdown from those who know best.

BA 4 the trey said:
Rambunctious said:

Yeah, I'm seriously doing that. They know who they are, so they shouldn't get offended. And anyone who reads this thing regularly knows that's exactly how they regard themselves. I'm serious. I'd like a breakdown from those who know best.

Why can't we all just get along? :lol:

obviously, this game sucked... it's incredibly disappointing, and I'm not going to defend anything about this game tonight

...it's also very disappointing that there seem to be Ram fans that almost seem eager for us to lose

What do you expect people to say to this? If you watched the game then you saw what happened. Didn't think I would see this many VCU fans enjoying a VCU loss.

Let me get this straight, you're suppose to be a VCU fan and you're boarderline basking in a loss and can't wait to call people out? :roll:

But tell me specifically what you want me to address about this game.

The Rams blew it. Simple as that. What's the point of calling out people? Aren't things bad enough? We're cheering for losses now? Are we the Detroit Lion fans now? There's no draft picks in NCAA.

(PS Spell Ramnation right next time.)

Never knew pointing out dumb comments by people qualifies you as a "God." If I knew it was that easy I would've applied a long time ago. :D

Back