CNN/Sports Illustrated Bracketology

A 9 seed would be our highest in over 20 years I believe. Wouldn't mind that at all. Just not as an at large though.

I'd be happy with a 16 seed. I just want to dance.

mrCAA said:
That's like saying you're excited for your birthday even though your gift is getting the poop kicked out of you...

Deuce said:
mrCAA said:
That's like saying you're excited for your birthday even though your gift is getting the poop kicked out of you...

I'm not even sure what that means.
chill man - I'm just saying I want to see VCU in the tourney, no matter what seed.

mrCAA said:
Deuce said:
mrCAA said:

I'm not even sure what that means.
chill man - I'm just saying I want to see VCU in the tourney, no matter what seed.

Yeah, that would be an awful gift. If Deuce ask you when your birthday is DON'T TELL HIM!

Of course I would rather be in the tourney as opposed to not being in, but I won't be completely happy without a tourney win. Seeding is key to that which is why our RPI and resume matters even if we get an auto bid into the tourney.

VCU Finance 2008 said:
Yeah, that would be an awful gift. If Deuce ask you when your birthday is DON'T TELL HIM!
I didn't say that I would be the one doing it... ;) probably should have added in a smiley face...

Anyway, seeds are a reflection of our regular season performance...we'd have to play on-par with ODU's mediocrity for us to get a seed that horrible.

i would rather win the CAA Tourney and get anywhere from a 7 to 10 seed (depending on what our record is) but if not, an 11 or 12 at-large bid would be good

There is no way we get a 16 seed. The worst possibly could be a 13 or 14 due to the crappy teams that make up the 16 and 15 seeds.

Back