Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

Good, very glad to see this happening before the end of the week. They had planned for next Tuesday which I thought was a bit too far out. Hopefully, we didn't blow $400K to have Odom come on Friday instead of Sat. Hopefully, USU allowed the contract signing and the introduction without the contract penalty or we/Odom got permission for the introduction as new coach prior to signing the contract on Sat with the expiration of the extra of contract buyout amount.

Good, very glad to see this happening before the end of the week. They had planned for next Tuesday which I thought was a bit too far out. Hopefully, we didn't blow $400K to have Odom come on Friday instead of Sat. Hopefully, USU allowed the contract signing and the introduction without the contract penalty or we/Odom got permission for the introduction as new coach prior to signing the contract on Sat with the expiration of the extra of contract buyout amount.

I assume we should have got the buyout money from PSU to cover that part?

I’m not sure the show tomorrow is the best use of Odom’s time right now, but I might go. I went to the first shows for Wade and Rhoades.

Ha Seth is trash. He knows darn well he ducked us for years.

Sheez, I'd rather have the introductory meeting in the parking lot of BW3 than actually in BW3. They couldn't come up with a better place.
They had Shaka's in the bar/lounge of the Richmond Marriot. Plenty of space. Oh, I forgot. No one currently on staff was here then; they don't know.

Sheez, I'd rather have the introductory meeting in the parking lot of BW3 than actually in BW3. They couldn't come up with a better place.
They had Shaka's in the bar/lounge of the Richmond Marriot. Plenty of space. Oh, I forgot. No one currently on staff was here then; they don't know.
Rhoades' initial coaches show was at that BW3 I think. I should remember because I was there. Ha!

Last edited:
Back