Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

He said..."You've got to learn what you want to live with on defense"... 🙄

Really, so we can look forward to him deciding to go zone with 6 minutes left after momentum turner like that four point play?

You shouldn't learn to "live with" not closing out of shooters or letting the other team dominate the offensive glass. Sorry. That's Mooney Speak for "We are gonna be soft...it's just the way it is.."

We have more talent than anyone in the league. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!
I am going to go back and listen again because I think you are relating to different segments. When they went zone,( my words here…hey had conceded the outcome which I disagree with) RO was using it much like you do a scrimmage and did it for practice. I am pretty sure the statement of learning what to live with was in a separate context. But I am going to go back and listen again

I am going to go back and listen again because I think you are relating to different segments. When they went zone,( my words here…hey had conceded the outcome which I disagree with) RO was using it much like you do a scrimmage and did it for practice. I am pretty sure the statement of learning what to live with was in a separate context. But I am going to go back and listen again
You are correct.

He said..."You've got to learn what you want to live with on defense"... 🙄

Really, so we can look forward to him deciding to go zone with 6 minutes left after momentum turner like that four point play?

You shouldn't learn to "live with" not closing out of shooters or letting the other team dominate the offensive glass. Sorry. That's Mooney Speak for "We are gonna be soft...it's just the way it is.."

We have more talent than anyone in the league. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!
You must be comparing us to Mason.

We’ve got an ok to decent roster collectively, considering the time Odom had to put it together. But it’s a roster that has noticeable flaws.

Talented would have been what could have returned had we not had the coaching change.

I think Odom will make some changes and key additions in the offseason that will have us in better shape for next season. That’s what we should expect.

I like hearing full squad. Was a little worried Max or Zeb might tweak their back in Dayton.

Back