Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

Was great to listen to Theus on the broadcast. He seemed to feel our BDC was very important as far as a recruitment tool.......unlike one VRN member who chastised me when I said the same thing. At least we know that one guy is not Theus in hiding.
It would be great to get two additional commitments in the next few days.
I wonder why the german-american kids has not been announced yet. Perhaps VCU wants to do a co-announcement of Jacobs and Belle together. Add in the Cal players and that would be 3 more international players in addition to Tobi, Shugla and Bairstow.

I wonder why the german-american kids has not been announced yet. Perhaps VCU wants to do a co-announcement of Jacobs and Belle together. Add in the Cal players and that would be 3 more international players in addition to Tobi, Shugla and Bairstow.
I've been assuming (with no evidence to back it up) that he was waiting until his season in the German league is over. I *think* they played their last game this past Sunday, so maybe you're right.

I finally listened to the show while on the treadmill at the gym. Night and day compared to the last 6 years.
You can come out to my house and run fence if you are looking for exercise while you listen to Coach.

Was great to listen to Theus on the broadcast. He seemed to feel our BDC was very important as far as a recruitment tool.......unlike one VRN member who chastised me when I said the same thing. At least we know that one guy is not Theus in hiding.
It would be great to get two additional commitments in the next few days.
lol...you're the king of hyperbole! My hope is that you'll one day actually read what people say instead holding people accountable to your interpretation of what they say.

lol...you're the king of hyperbole! My hope is that you'll one day actually read what people say instead holding people accountable to your interpretation of what they say.
I can see I'm in your head making you think about the things you say. I've completed my mission. You're welcome.

I can see I'm in your head making you think about the things you say. I've completed my mission. You're welcome.
Huh...I actually always think about the things I say. Hopefully I can get in your head to accurately read what people say.

Odom and his staff may have a difficult time with so many talented ball players as to who will start and who will get playing time during the games.

Good luck to them.

O

Back