Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

June is "We Have Too Many Great Players!" Month. May was "Our New Coach is Bound For Springfield" Month. December is "OMFG CALL A GODDDAM TIME OUT!!" Month
Hopefully December will change, but of course it is too many great players month and just one day after our coach is headed for Springfield month. So, I'm probably just drinking the sweet stuff.

No, the Naismith HoF is for the sport, not the NBA. Includes college and high school players and coaches. So far as I know there is no separate NBA HoF
Yeah, there isn't a separate NBA HoF. The NBA considers the Naismith HoF to be its hall of fame.

i just heard about the college hof. And I knew that Springfield had all ballers/coaches/contributers of both sexes. Football has both pro and college Hof's. Not sure about the Shelbyville reference.

i just heard about the college hof. And I knew that Springfield had all ballers/coaches/contributers of both sexes. Football has both pro and college Hof's. Not sure about the Shelbyville reference.
I don't believe there is a basketball college hall of fame. There is only one hall.

OK, two

tumblr_o2bsbdp6Ml1urz3l2o1_500.gif

Back