Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

Maybe he's already signed?
Maybe, DT intimated that the learned a recent lesson and would me looking to move away from having them sign the next day
Was wondering that too. What happens if one does?
Good question. things that use to be possible punishments if reported have little to no teeth now. Reduction in allowed official visits or scholarship forfeitures.

I really enjoyed listening to Darius. Didn’t get to hear it all. Had to stop after 5 day Fats.

Isn’t that only HS kids?
I may look up the rule later but I just remember last year RO saying he couldn’t talk about someone that had committed because they hadn’t signed yet(could have been Belle or Jacob which would have counted ah high school and as I type this, I do recall a couple days ago Bill self talking about a commit that hadn’t signed ;)

Any recap of Darius’s comments for those who couldn’t listen in?
  • Patience ram fans, RO and staff are not going to bring anyone in that doesn’t fit the culture regardless of talent
  • Ferm is working on a back to basket game and ball handling
  • Fats looks good and is becoming more consistent
  • Expecting Belle to be super important
  • Zeb is MR Steady and will be expected to “carry” the team
  • Jennings, while he cant work with the staff until he enrolls, is in the BDC every day, brings his own rebounder. When asked of the ram comparison, DT said Ace

• Patience ram fans, RO and staff are not going to bring anyone in that doesn’t fit the culture regardless of talent
  • Jennings, while he cant work with the staff until he enrolls, is in the BDC every day, brings his own rebounder. When asked of the ram comparison, DT said Ace
Anything about Bam?

Much appreciated!!

Interesting to hear - I've been thinking Brandon's game may be similar to Darius himself

Back