Coaches Show: Roll Call

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
There better be a ton of questions, in house and call in.

Who's goin?

Wanted to go. I'm heading to my Dads to watch the game tonight (Hook 'em!). What are the odds the show will be available for download? Maybe a RamNation.com project.

I'm there. I wonder if ESPN/VCU would let ramnation record and podcast the show, because I'm not sure that they do.

I have another youth basketball practice to conduct tonight from 6-8 so I can't come in person or call.

I hate to miss it, because I think it will be interesting to hear/see his demeanor and what he has to say after our start to CAA play.

I don't think it would be a good idea for me to be in the same room as Coach (Not So) Smart...

Pavarotti said:
rollins77 said:
Pavarotti said:
Paging Chris K. . .

What's the question?

Does ESPN 950/VCU podcast the coach's show, and if they don't, would it be alright for RamNation to do it?

ESPN 950 doesn't podcast the show, but I talked to Mike Voyack. He' s going to record the show, and I'll post it on the Daily Blog tomorrow.

rollins77 said:
Pavarotti said:
Does ESPN 950/VCU podcast the coach's show, and if they don't, would it be alright for RamNation to do it?

ESPN 950 doesn't podcast the show, but I talked to Mike Voyack. He' s going to record the show, and I'll post it on the Daily Blog tomorrow.

Chris, as an out-of-town fan, I would very much appreicate being able to listen to the show LIVE and be able to call-in to ask questions....I know I can call in without actually listening, but would hate to be the fool that calls with a question that was just addressed earlier in the show! :P

VCU4LIFE said:
rollins77 said:
Pavarotti said:

Chris, as an out-of-town fan, I would very much appreicate being able to listen to the show LIVE and be able to call-in to ask questions....I know I can call in without actually listening, but would hate to be the fool that calls with a question that was just addressed earlier in the show! :P

The show is broadcast live on teh interwebz. I'm not sure what the delay is, but I doubt it's significant.

http://www.espn950am.com/

Ok cool, guess everyone was asking to be able to listen to it after the fact......I misunderstood.

Yeah, it's nice to be able to go back and listen, even if you were there live, because you can't always hear everything.

Back