Coaching Search: Update- Bradley LeCroy has been selected

Hopefully we can hold on to him for a bit. Stability has been golden for this program. If his recruiting is that good we might just make some serious runs especially with the new facilities coming.

I mean honestly this program is capable of getting to the WS. I truly think that. Much like Tennis they know how to win when it matters. If this guy can recruit like he seemly can there’s no reason we couldn’t get there, it’s a matter of holding on to him then.

I mean honestly this program is capable of getting to the WS. I truly think that. Much like Tennis they know how to win when it matters. If this guy can recruit like he seemly can there’s no reason we couldn’t get there, it’s a matter of holding on to him then.
Pretty much. He was great as an assistant at Clemson and he was definitely overdue for a head coaching job. I think this was the best possible hire for VCU.

Pretty much. He was great as an assistant at Clemson and he was definitely overdue for a head coaching job. I think this was the best possible hire for VCU.
I agree. I think this is a great hire for VCU. This man is more than ready to lead his own program. That said, between the draft and free agency we have taken somewhat of a hit and it will take Coach LeCroy some time to get us on a roll again. I have every confidence that he will get us on top again but it will take time.

Go Rams!

I agree. I think this is a great hire for VCU. This man is more than ready to lead his own program. That said, between the draft and free agency we have taken somewhat of a hit and it will take Coach LeCroy some time to get us on a roll again. I have every confidence that he will get us on top again but it will take time.

Go Rams!

The fact is we had 7 ish players go into the portal over night and had our entire staff wiped out. Next year is probably a wash out but depending on what he brings in we could be back the following year possibly. If he has contending this year after everything that would be incredible considering we got gutted badly.

I am happy VCU got Coach LeCroy. By all accounts, he seems like a great dude. He certainly has some HUGE shoes to fill in not only Stiff, but Coach Paul Keyes. And Tony Guzzo. I just hope he keeps those guys in mind when putting putting his own new stamp on the baseball program. Especially Keye Dog. Coach Keyes built this program into what it is today. Stiff was a beneficiary of a good situation he inherited from Key Dog and to his credit, he capitalized on it in not only success here, but a great payday at Notre Dame. Coach LeCroy has a lot of work to do to field a championship caliber roster next year. Locklear is gone to the pros and Tyler Davis transferred to Mississippi State, among many transfers. If VCU wins the A10 tournament again next year as well as 2 games in an NCAA regional somewhere ..: well Coach LeCroy will have done amazing work.

Ben Nippolt off to LSU
Connor Hujsak off to Miss St
Chase Hungate off to UVa
Marcus O’Malley, Tyler Davis.......dang, that is a lot of talent leaving

Back