CONGRATULATIONS!!!

BigE

Elite Member
grad.gif

graduation_commentbuddy_019.gif

BigE said:

Agreed! Eric's departmental graduation will be held at the commons this afternoon. I'll have some pics up shortly after, and they'll also be on vcuathletics.com

Half-baked Mcbride said:
How many members of RamNation will be walking this weekend??

I'll be picking up that piece of paper that says I have a master's degree (and the giant bill attached to it) in a year. Not sure how many of you will be hiring then...but just keep that in mind if you REALLY wanna donate to Ram Nation.

Half-baked Mcbride said:
How many members of RamNation will be walking this weekend??

actually putting on the tam, gown, & hood, and getting my first non-VCU degree tomorrow :ugeek:

congrats to Eric & TJ, & to everyone else whose turn has come to don the regalia!

Congrats to all you guys....hopefully the loans aren't too crippling and best of luck in starting your careers. Hold onto those VCU ID's to save a few bucks getting into Ram games.

Congrats everyone! Good luck everyone in the workforce!! :lol:

At least Amazing wont have to worry about making $$$> ;)

I graduated last year, but this real world thing sucks minus the pay checks

yeah i just received the paper that says Master of Biology on it, and a $41,000 bill, NICE

ramtastic83 said:
yeah i just received the paper that says Master of Biology on it, and a $41,000 bill, NICE

is that all...wait until you buy a house and car/truck. :P

hopefully the PhD will be paid for, we will see, sucks how the economy hurts the academics just as much as everyone else

Good luck to all of you. When you do get a job, don't forget to join the alumni association. Good investment.

Back