Constructive or destructive.....

Which are you as a fan? Ask yourself..... If you find yourself saying something like "I am just being realistic" then continue to read to subject line. Because you can be realistic and be both. Just ask yourself please and then make the choice you think is the best one for you, for our team, for our program. Thanks now its off to finish my birthday!

Oh BTW good game all in all Rams. I swear if ODU had a coach wouldnt it be scary how good they could probably be ;)

Two chances to tie or take the lead in the last minute. Can't ask for much more. We just have found ourselves on the other side of the fence this year on the road. Let's make a statement at the Coliseum all weekend.

vcubanana said:
Two chances to tie or take the lead in the last minute. Can't ask for much more. We just have found ourselves on the other side of the fence this year on the road. Let's make a statement at the Coliseum all weekend.

Aside from Hofstra this was probably our best effort on the road all year. Hopefully the team will be motivated and have a great week of practice and run through the tourney. ODU has some momentium going into this thing (as well as Hofstra), but W&M, GMU, and Drexel are all kind of limping in. NU is boarderline at best. If we put forth the effort we can certainly shake things up and steal this thing from the top seeds.

vcubanana said:

qft, just wasnt our day, we didnt play bad, just didnt play 40 min

I can understand disappointment, just not disgruntlement. The ODU game was one not any of us expected to win. We played well it just wasn't our day. The only way we were going to the dance was to win the CAA tourney. So it's going to take four games instead of three. Can you think of a greater way to spend next weekend?

Lets get behind our team. If it takes a little more spirit to get our team motivated then by God we'll give it to them.

Well TTLPGK I hope you have a happy birthday (all things considered).

I am dissapointed with our season too. But we have had a target on our backs for a while, i.e. "everybody's superbowl", so it will be interesting to see how we respond next weekend. I think we will be proud!

------------------
GO RAMS!
Beat Blue Hens!!

VCU Finance 2008 said:
side from Hofstra this was probably our best effort on the road all year.

Don't forget that I was at that Hofstra game. I'll be at every game tournament weekend. It'll all work out okay. The players obviously play better when I'm around. There is no other logical explanation.

Sometimes said:
VCU Finance 2008 said:
side from Hofstra this was probably our best effort on the road all year.

Don't forget that I was at that Hofstra game. I'll be at every game tournament weekend. It'll all work out okay. The players obviously play better when I'm around. There is no other logical explanation.

Well do what you need to do. Get up in the huddle if that is what it takes.

We all had high hopes after seeing how well our Rams were doing in out of conference play.
Wins over Rhode Island, Richmond, and even ranked Oklahoma? We thought this season would be easy.

Then conference play showed up and unfortunately we did not.

Was a good season? We got 20 wins so I think that's great for us...especially with a ROOKIE head coach. ;)
Plus getting in the top 5 isn't bad, sure we gotta play one extra game but at least it's better than being way in like 9th or even last.

Now it's on to the CAA tournament...I sense destruction on anyone that plays us. HAVOC!!!

Constructive.

I was pleased with the half court ball movement and balanced scoring attack. A definite positive heading into the tournament.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM said:
I think we will be proud!

Maybe I'm a total homer...but I'm proud of these kids no matter what...the dedication it takes to do what they've done...the time invested to compete at this level is impressive and admirable. Regardless of how things end after next weekend...I will still be proud of this team, these coaches and this school!

Go Rams...nothing to prove to this fan!

You should be proud of them. They came within a couple of plays from giving us our first loss at home in a long time. All of that without much from Larry and a great effort from several of our guys.

No shame in the effort at all and after the game, your guys were positive and had their heads up when they came back into the arena. I believe they still have confidence and take some positives away from a very close loss in a hostile environment. Now on to the tournament and you guys have a lot of very good guards. That's what it's going to take to finish off Monday.

Good game...

FearTheLion said:
You should be proud of them. They came within a couple of plays from giving us our first loss at home in a long time. All of that without much from Larry and a great effort from several of our guys.

No shame in the effort at all and after the game, your guys were positive and had their heads up when they came back into the arena. I believe they still have confidence and take some positives away from a very close loss in a hostile environment. Now on to the tournament and you guys have a lot of very good guards. That's what it's going to take to finish off Monday.

Good game...

FTL. You won't sniff Monday.

Back