Darius Theus gives Warren Cramps

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
I'm sorry, but I am CONVINCED Darius Theus crossing up Warren multiple times was the reason for his legs failing him.

Great win.

PS. The video will be up tomorrow...tonight we celebrate

he's gonna be a good one. This fan is very impressed :D

He is gonna be a good one. He has a lot of confidence. Still needs to adjust to the college game with the hand checks and other things.

Theus has some very Maynor-esque moves. I look forward to witnessing his development.

He and Grayson are lightning quick. How Shaka landed those guys in the amount of time he did is amazing to me.

LOOOOVE our point guard options for the next four years.

Darius Theus is very quick speed wise and get off some really good shots from outside if given enough time. I'm definitely expecting great things from him this season. ;)

Theus is going to be a star in this league. Book it.

The kid has swagger and game to back it up.

The CAA has a freshman of the year award right?

If so, I think Darius might be considered say...NOW!

DT has some moves and has that fearlessness to drive the lane ala Nixon/Maynor...but he's got a way's to go...which is exciting...

Whoa, whoa, whoa...slow down! :D

Theus has shown some flashes of what he could become but he still has a long way to go (i.e. one assist/5 turnovers in three games).

Kazie said:
The CAA has a freshman of the year award right?

If so, I think Darius might be considered say...NOW!

I attended a dinner-with-the-players thing a few weeks ago. Shaka introduce each player and made a few statements about each. When it came to Darius' time, Shaka said that Blaine Taylor told him he was glad someone signed Darius. That by the time he was a Junior he would probably get some playing time. Shaka, looking directly at Darius, said he hoped that statement provided some motivation.

That's an odd statement for Taylor to make. Didn't they recruit him? Taylor makes it sound as if Theus wasn't getting any offers. I hope he is motivated by that statement as well as happy he didn't sign with ODU.

RESRam said:
I attended a dinner-with-the-players thing a few weeks ago. Shaka introduce each player and made a few statements about each. When it came to Darius' time, Shaka said that Blaine Taylor told him he was glad someone signed Darius. That by the time he was a Junior he would probably get some playing time. Shaka, looking directly at Darius, said he hoped that statement provided some motivation.

Back