DAVID HINTON/NEAL WAKE? GIVE ME A SCHOLARSHIP!!

duncanlamb

Elite Member
I haven't seen David Hinton play this year. But all the comments suggest this guy has a fantastic work ethic and some skills. Give the boy a chance to play!!!!! He sounds like the second coming of Neil Wake. A little 27 yr old starter during the lamb duncan years who hustled his ass off and did all the little things to the win....

Give him a scholarship now!! :D :D :D :D

duncanlamb said:
I haven't seen David Hinton play this year. But all the comments suggest this guy has a fantastic work ethic and some skills. Give the boy a chance to play!!!!! He sounds like the second coming of Neil Wake. A little 27 yr old starter during the lamb duncan years who hustled his ass off and did all the little things to the win....

Give him a scholarship now!! :D :D :D :D

you just blew your argument when you called him the second coming of Neil Wake :roll: :lol:

:lol: Your right!!!!! little was not Neil Wake.....BUT I LIKED NEIL WAKE...He was good Hustle Player... A real hatchet man...played balls to the wall defense!!!!! :D

every team needs a in-the-trenches guy doing the dirty work. he was a key ingredient on a team that ranked #11 in the nation. Michael Brown was probably the #4 option on that team and he ended up in the 1000 point club.

Back