DB...we need an update

Any new developments to share with us? After several days of bad news regarding potential recruits...we need some good news! Thanks!

It's darkest before dawn

or....

It's the deep breath before the plunge.

Not too much to report. I have a bunch of final exams this week so I may not be on the boards as much. I'm sure Sometimes, John, or Rick will fill you in on anything important if I'm not able too. I'm sure there are others who have sources as well who can enlighten others on the boards. I'll try to update as things come along, but I have to get my study on this week. :)

districtballer said:
Not too much to report. I have a bunch of final exams this week so I may not be on the boards as much. I'm sure Sometimes, John, or Rick will fill you in on anything important if I'm not able too. I'm sure there are others who have sources as well who can enlighten others on the boards. I'll try to update as things come along, but I have to get my study on this week. :)

darn final exams! Kidding aside...good luck and we'll hit you up next week.

Sometimes, John and Rick...please keep us posted. Thanks!

Rambler said:
districtballer said:

darn final exams! Kidding aside...good luck and we'll hit you up next week.

Sometimes, John and Rick...please keep us posted. Thanks!

Race weekend man. I won't be much help, although I was going to call VCU and offer a couple extra tickets to the AD to give to Eblin's father, just in case he is a race fan. But since the visit never came....I'll just sell them.

Hey, I am a race fan, and who knows how good my future offspring might be at basketball. Feel free to make it rain for me now.

districtballer, I've been doing a lot of lurking around here and notice you provide a lot of insight about what's going on. I don't mean any offense, but who are you? Please enlighten me. :)

jflip said:
districtballer, I've been doing a lot of lurking around here and notice you provide a lot of insight about what's going on. I don't mean any offense, but who are you? Please enlighten me. :)

Man that is the wrong question to ask a guy. You just don't ask a guy who his sources are, and if revealing his identity might give you a guess, I could understand why he would not even want to reveal that. I just respect what each poster posts (after checking with my own sources) and let it go at that. Each person's credibility will become apparent after a while, good or bad.

jflip said:

No offense, but I can't tell you that. ;)

Gradually as you gain experience on this board you begin to put user names to faces. Of course, everyone knows Pav - - even teams visiting the Stu for the first time and the dudes on ESPN. But others reveal themselves to you in good time. I know who a few of you are from being at the games in the C section and seeing photos, etc. but what does it really matter on a message board? DB has good sources - - he's a student, close to the program evidently...use your imagination.

Back