League DC ends Mask/Vaccine requirements- A-10

Yesterday, Washington DC put things in motion to lift Mask and Vaccine requirements.

WTOP report on lifting requirements

Looks like DC will not require either for the A-10.

Also, one has to wonder if Richmond will follow. We all know Lamar is a follower, not a leader. How quickly is the only question.
Lamar? The Mayor? As far as this goes it would be up to VCU. Ya'll probably already know but it is all trending toward the lifting all of the mandates to optional. By all I mean, local schools and universities, arenas, government buildings, etc.

Well he does remind me of Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds.

Yesterday, Washington DC put things in motion to lift Mask and Vaccine requirements.

WTOP report on lifting requirements

Looks like DC will not require either for the A-10.

Also, one has to wonder if Richmond will follow. We all know Lamar is a follower, not a leader. How quickly is the only question.
Privately owned businesses like Capital One Arena can still mandate vaccines and masks, per the second sentence in the article. So far, Capital One Arena has not changed its policy, so this change does not currently affect the A10 tournament.

Has strong opinion about a politician, doesn't know their name. Lol, classic. I guess it's just a trend now.

Well, I know plenty about him. Like when he testified against some other democratic operatives up in Wisconsin who were charged and convicted for slashing the tires on vehicles used to take voters to the polls.

But I choose not to waste too much time on the City officials, since I don't live there.

Now if you want to talk about how I helped my GA district elect the first Republican IN HISTORY in the last election, look me up sometime.

Privately owned businesses like Capital One Arena can still mandate vaccines and masks, per the second sentence in the article. So far, Capital One Arena has not changed its policy, so this change does not currently affect the A10 tournament.

Well, it was only done yesterday. Give them some time. The City decision has to be done before they can change.

As a venue, they're removing the mandate/policy effective March 1.

I assume the A10 could still have them implement/enforce a mask policy for the A10 tournament, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

As a venue, they're removing the mandate/policy effective March 1.

I assume the A10 could still have them implement/enforce a mask policy for the A10 tournament, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Well, my guess is that would come with a bill for the extra people to check and enforce any A-10 rule.

Can't see the A-10 wanting to pay for that.

Well, I know plenty about him. Like when he testified against some other democratic operatives up in Wisconsin who were charged and convicted for slashing the tires on vehicles used to take voters to the polls.

But I choose not to waste too much time on the City officials, since I don't live there.

Now if you want to talk about how I helped my GA district elect the first Republican IN HISTORY in the last election, look me up sometime.
by any name he is not very impressive and the city is suffering with his weak leadership

Hot darn put this dude on the team, he's great at defense!

So the gutless administration at VCU holds the season hostage for many by not joining a number of other colleges in their vaccine mandate and now the sliver of actually being able to responsibly enjoy basketball again is taken away almost at the last minute. That's unfortunate.

And yes, I'm clearly biased on the issue but if the other side of the aisle can derisively botch government officials names I can be salty about losing the tournament.

Back