Deshawn Painter

It's not bad in January and early Feb. :lol: Certainly not one of my favorite cities here. Of course, I havent been to them all. :D

MarcusNation said:
Sometimes said:
I love Gainesville, actually. Favorite city in Florida.

HWM

Primarily. But also: Against Me!, This Bike is a Pipe Bomb, Less Than Jake, etc. Too many great bands have come out of that town. And the huge number of great little venues and bars there helps explain why.

Gainesville was home to former Ram George Byrd. And for the record, NC State (Raleigh)ain't got nothing on UF(Gainesville)! You ever seen a UF Co-ED? :mrgreen:

Both Raleigh and Gainesville are great small cities with plenty of amenities. Gainesville wins hands down because of the weather, proximity to both the Atlantic and Gulf coasts, the night life and certainly the UF co-eds.

VCU MJ said:
Gainesville was home to former Ram George Byrd. And for the record, NC State (Raleigh)ain't got nothing on UF(Gainesville)! You ever seen a UF Co-ED? :mrgreen:

I don't know...Raleigh has some KILLER BBQ. They were featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives

also

Ska music sucks :D

VCU MJ said:

Evidently, you haven't spent much time in Raleigh. State has it's share of fine looking women and some of the best tailgating in ACC football land. They also have the Hillsburough Hike twice a year. If you know what the "Hike" is, you know what I'm talking about.

Back