DISCOUNTED A10 PACKAGES - Section 120

Hey VCU fans!

If any of you are looking for a great deal on A10 Tournament tickets, give us a call! We currently have packages starting at $135 for ALL 7 sessions in SECTION 120. (VCU Sections: 120,121,122)

Feel free to shoot me an email or give me a buzz if you have any questions.

If you don't feel like talking to a URI rep on the phone (we understand) feel free to use the link below...

http://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...MBB:A10:&linkID=global-uri&RDAT=SALES&RSRC=TF

Tyler Foley
(401)874-4295

[email protected]
Twitter: @RhodyTickets

Last edited:
Hey VCU fans!

If any of you are looking for a great deal on A10 Tournament tickets, give us a call! We currently have packages starting at $135 for ALL 7 sessions in SECTION 120. (VCU Sections: 120,121,122)

Feel free to shoot me an email or give me a buzz if you have any questions.

If you don't feel like talking to a URI rep on the phone (we understand) feel free to use the link below...

http://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...MBB:A10:&linkID=global-uri&RDAT=SALES&RSRC=TF

Tyler Foley
(401)874-4295

[email protected]
Twitter: @RhodyTickets

Awesome. might have to look into this

Let it marinate Pittsburg isn't Brooklyn. Many schools will have extra.

Pittsburgh may not be brooklyn.... but I also bleed black & yellow/gold all day (VCU & Steelers..... RamNation & Steelers Nation will collide)..... and that's a pretty good deal. Plus I'm not trying to wait til the last minute to get tickets..... however I will be waiting until after I go to Baja tonight.... cause maybe.... just maybe I'll get lucky & not have to buy tickets.... but at least I got a plan B in place.

Isn't there a sticky thread for this?

Pittsburgh may not be brooklyn.... but I also bleed black & yellow/gold all day (VCU & Steelers..... RamNation & Steelers Nation will collide)..... and that's a pretty good deal. Plus I'm not trying to wait til the last minute to get tickets..... however I will be waiting until after I go to Baja tonight.... cause maybe.... just maybe I'll get lucky & not have to buy tickets.... but at least I got a plan B in place.
Its not about you or any Ram fan's loyalty. Myself and others have followed our guys to some pretty non glamorous places. I've actually watched VCU at Duquesne once.

My statement was meant to be informative to you and others. All A10 schools have tickets, and most cant give them away. Slu, Fordham, etc. They will sell them to you for face if you wait. Fwiw, I wait until the last minute every year and have not only gotten great seats but almost have the price.

However, its your choice.

I called this guy but before I could finish the transaction a ref showed up and whistled me for a hand check. Hey-oooo!
You must have arched an eyebrow at TJ Cline as he massaged your face with his elbow.

Experienced Tourney-attenders, please weigh in.

If a VCU Ram fan is planning to arrive Friday & stay through the Rams' victory on Sunday, is it a better deal to:

Buy ticket books from LaSalle (section 102)or URI (section 120-122)
OR
Buy at the box office for our 3 games only.

Only planning on attending VCU games.

Experienced Tourney-attenders, please weigh in.

If a VCU Ram fan is planning to arrive Friday & stay through the Rams' victory on Sunday, is it a better deal to:

Buy ticket books from LaSalle (section 102)or URI (section 120-122)
OR
Buy at the box office for our 3 games only.

Only planning on attending VCU games.
Done it every year. Comes out to same price if we play all 3 games.

Back