Districballer

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
That post you did over on the Zone gets you an automatic Ram Nation Poster of the Year Award (Although Big E has been holding down this board for a while...so maybe we'll have to split the first award).

In all seriousness I totally agree, the quality of "conversation" on the Zone has gone into the dumps. It's trolling gone wild. We love how much the Zone has helped us build our own site, but until they clean up the trolling on those boards they have a serious issue over there.

Welcome to the boards, and thanks a million District.

heck, as much a DB brings us we all should be thanking our Canadian friend.

Thanks for all the info man!

Natty said:
That post you did over on the Zone gets you an automatic Ram Nation Poster of the Year Award (Although Big E has been holding down this board for a while...so maybe we'll have to split the first award).

In all seriousness I totally agree, the quality of "conversation" on the Zone has gone into the dumps. It's trolling gone wild. We love how much the Zone has helped us build our own site, but until they clean up the trolling on those boards they have a serious issue over there.

Welcome to the boards, and thanks a million District.

Do I get a trophy? :D

Don't mention it, Natty. It's the least I can do considering all the great coverage you guys provide! 8-) This is the best fansite of any CAA team by a longshot. Our fanbase should support that. Hopefully you guys will enjoy a nice spike in the number of hits on the site as a result.

districtballer said:
Hopefully you guys will enjoy a nice spike in the number of hits on the site as a result.

...not gonna lie, that would be pretty tight as well.

PS. If you guys have any ideas on how we can make our board better, let us know.

BigE has been phenomenal!! He held this board down while it was going through growing pains.

DB thanks for the suggestion of using Ram Nation. I was getting very fustrated by the trolling. It also sounds like we owe thanks to Big E for keeping Ram Nation alive!

Love the layout of this board, very Zone-centric. I to was growing tired of wading thru the crap to get to a useful nugget of info.
I haven't read "What VCU Basketball Menas to Me" yet...but I can say I'm really looking forward to The Smart Era!!!

thx for the alternative. i will now come here for all of my vcu related news.

i'm all for free speech, but it is truly sad what the admins have let the zone become. until they can put a leash on those puppies, i won't be posting in the vcu forum.

Back