Donte Williams to visit VCU this Saturday

mike7842 said:
Was he here or not? Why the silence?
well I haven't seen db or chill around at all recently, so I don't think they are specifically quiet on just this subject. But even if they are being quite intentionally that is probably a good thing for us.

DB is laying low to some degree..... since we got on his A$$ so bad about some of his posting "techniques." He's reading- I am quite sure, and don't worry- he'll be back with some good solid info soon. He's a good man. Just needed a little kick in the head for a minute there. ;)

So what's up DB? Have you heard anything reliable on this? I'm sure there's nothing earth-shattering out there to know.... or someone would have leaked it by now.

Regarding me remember I'm not an "insider," my main contribution is just passing along relevant info I come across online and two things on that: 1) a couple of others are doing the same so it not necessary to post duplicate info; and 2) nothing has been surfacing lately. I'm on here more than I care to admit, I just haven't come across any news. I always sign-on hoping somebody has posted some news (hopefully good news).

vcu_dan said:
mike7842 said:
Was he here or not? Why the silence?
well I haven't seen db or chill around at all recently, so I don't think they are specifically quiet on just this subject. But even if they are being quite intentionally that is probably a good thing for us.

I've been on these boards since the old rivals days - daily read, infrequent post. Best I can tell, there are no insiders sharing information right now (and if I was their boss I'd say that's a good thing). There are several people who talk to a friend who talks to a friend who talked to a "source." Or they hear a couple of rumors and try to connect the dots. Sometimes these things pan out sometimes they don't.

There are a couple of long time posters who can get to inside information reliably, but they use good judgment and rarely float stuff out here. Chill's "mining the net" for info is appreciated.

In terms of it being quiet - it's just quiet on this board, that doesn't necessarily mean that lots of activity isn't occuring behind the scenes.

rammed said:
I've been on these boards since the old rivals days - daily read, infrequent post. Best I can tell, there are no insiders sharing information right now (and if I was their boss I'd say that's a good thing). There are several people who talk to a friend who talks to a friend who talked to a "source." Or they hear a couple of rumors and try to connect the dots. Sometimes these things pan out sometimes they don't.

There are a couple of long time posters who can get to inside information reliably, but they use good judgment and rarely float stuff out here. Chill's "mining the net" for info is appreciated.

In terms of it being quiet - it's just quiet on this board, that doesn't necessarily mean that lots of activity isn't occuring behind the scenes.

I concur. Look at Reco McCarter. That guy hadn't been anywhere on the boards before he committed, no inside information on him. We all suffer a bit of over eager anticipation. We're all hardcore fans. That's what we do. You know there has to be lots going on behind the scenes. Patience people. Thankfully we've only got a couple weeks left till the action begins!!!

"Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears." Barbara Johnson

School Interest Offer
Arkansas State Medium Offered
Auburn Medium Offered
Florida State Medium None
Georgia Medium Offered
Georgia State Medium Offered
Georgia Tech Medium None
Kentucky Medium None
Tennessee Tech Medium Offered
UAB Medium None
Western Carolina Medium Offered
Western Kentucky Medium None
Xavier Medium None

Above is from GA Tech web site. Interesting they don't even reflect VCU.

I would venture to say yes she does -the flute is very similar to the piccolo-just have to hold your lips a little different I think

vcu70 said:
I would venture to say yes she does -the flute is very similar to the piccolo-just have to hold your lips a little different I think

Ummmm...it is a bit scary that you know that :)....j/k

...just an FYI, she and her boyfriend read this board. Let's try and keep things halfway respectable.

Back