Donte Williams to visit VCU this Saturday

xjohnx said:
...just an FYI, she and her boyfriend read this board. Let's try and keep things halfway respectable.

John is just trying to get points incase they dont work out lol

Mercury said:
xjohnx said:
...just an FYI, she and her boyfriend read this board. Let's try and keep things halfway respectable.

actually I think John is being respectful because he prabably won't enjoy poeple talking about his lady in that manor (assuming John has a lady, don't know him personally).

vcu_dan said:
Mercury said:
xjohnx said:

actually I think John is being respectful because he prabably won't enjoy poeple talking about his lady in that manor (assuming John has a lady, don't know him personally).

Guess you missed the LOL which indicated I was joking

Mercury said:
oh I assumed you were laughing at John's attempt to get a girl lol...(sorry John, I heart you don't ban me lol)

vcu_dan said:
Mercury said:
oh I assumed you were laughing at John's attempt to get a girl lol...(sorry John, I heart you don't ban me lol)

Johns cool lol Marcus is the one that will ban you something Michael Doles is strongly against

Mercury said:
xjohnx said:

John's got a girl. :-P

xjohnx said:
Yeah no kidding. That is a real person that goes to our school. No need to degrade them in a public forum. Even in a joking way. With that said it is a heck of a picture. Thanks to John for capturing the memories.

Mercury said:
vcu_dan said:
Mercury said:

Johns cool lol Marcus is the one that will ban you something Michael Doles is strongly against

Oh, come on Merc! I'm cool too! Right?

But seriously, Let it be known! This kid don't mess around!

:lol:

But yeah, let's keep those pictures and the remarks off the boards please. I would hate for anyone here (not that I hope any of you ever would) or someone from another school to get a hold of them and do something inappropriate. We can be crazy and gentlemen at the same time.

I think blame of this threadjack should fall on me for jestfully posting the pic of the pep band hottie in the first place...

So I Give You.......
Donte Williams in Action
slideshow_993531_hsbask.031415.jpg

Back