Recruiting Dylan James : Closed

duncanlamb

Elite Member

Top 150 6'8 200 - 220 power forward. A cross between Deloach and Ward..long, more polished than ward but a very good shot blocket.

Last edited:
Not sure where he is on our target list but VCU is probably the best team out of the 5.
I'd go so far as to say definitely the best team out of the 5. Iona is pretty good with Pitino there but they also play in a bad conference.

I'd go so far as to say definitely the best team out of the 5. Iona is pretty good with Pitino there but they also play in a bad conference.
I would expect Georgia to improve very quickly with Mike White as their new head coach. Maybe not this year, but with the portal he’ll have them in the middle of the SEC in another year.

And UCF will be joining the Big 12 before 2023 recruits get on campus, so their recruiting and their NIL abilities will go up dramatically.

I would expect Georgia to improve very quickly with Mike White as their new head coach. Maybe not this year, but with the portal he’ll have them in the middle of the SEC in another year.

And UCF will be joining the Big 12 before 2023 recruits get on campus, so their recruiting and their NIL abilities will go up dramatically.
Yeah that's true, but for now they're all pretty meh programs. I know how good a program is doesn't necessarily factor in heavily for a lot of these kids though, it's more about fit, vision, relationships etc. so who knows.

Was watching this kids highlights and we def want someone like him on our squad. Blocks everything and plays with energy on the offensive boards. Also looks like he can shoot a little

"

DYLAN JAMES | PF | 6-FOOT-8, 205-POUNDS | UNDECIDED​

11164399.jpg
Dylan James(Photo: Travis Branham, 247Sports)

Current Star Rating: Three-Star
Current Ranking: No. 146 Overall

2COMMENTS
Dylan James has flown under the radar up until this summer and that quickly changed for the Florida native. He's a 6-foot-8 power forward who is long and athletic with an ability to defend and stretch the floor.
He has a promising frame, he plays with energy, competes on the defensive end, can rebound and has a upside to be a mismatch offensive weapon with his ability to score inside-and-out.
He currently ranks in the backend of the Top-150 but come next update, he projects as a Top-100 player.
Recruitment: He recently took an official visit to Georgia and is also being pursued by Alabama, Georgia Tech, UCF, Florida, Iona and VCU. He plans to take visits to VCU, Georgia Tech, UCF and Iona.".

Looks like Deloach is the VCU Player on Point (POP) to facilitate the recruitment of Dylan James. Deloach is the only VCU player connected James on IG and they follow each other. Further hinted by Deloach being the only one providing hints of the visit in his IG.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220828-154845_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-154845_Instagram.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20220828-154659_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-154659_Instagram.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20220828-101828_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220828-101828_Chrome.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 17
No Insta account. Can you tell us what this is?
Ed Nixon.
Almost as atheltic as Ward, but better offensivly, however can do a lot of the same things Ward did, such as block shots and alley oops.

Ed said he would fit in nicely.

Back