Recruiting Dylan James : Closed

Shaw and on3 gave NC state an 88.5% chance to snag Demary right after his visit. That prediction turned to be completely wrong.

Same thing applies here. Let's wait and see.
Still not technically wrong. Could be right, could be wrong. Only the players and their families truly know at this point

Still not technically wrong. Could be right, could be wrong. Only the players and their families truly know at this point
If nc state already had him then he would have committed right after his OV.
As it stands, several power 5 and vcu came to visit him this week.

His father has indicated several times publicly that his recruitment is wide open.

St John's, Wake, and usc all had people into visit, all schools which were supposed to be out out the picture. Not to mention a new offer from Bama and interest from Houston , Arkansas, Oregon.

He has 3 senior visits left, I would like to see VCU get a 2nd visit but I am sure other schools for fill those slots.

Last edited:

I entered a FutureCast for

Dylan James
to Georgia a few weeks back, and that - unlike most things lately - hasn’t changed. The Bulldogs still seem to have a sizable lead in the James sweepstakes, and whispers that his recruitment could be nearing its end in the coming week or two are growing louder.

The Florida-based prospect feels supremely comfortable with the UGA staff based on the relationship he formed with Mike White and company while they were running the show at Florida. James visited VCU earlier this month, but the Rams don’t seem to be a major threat to steal his pledge as things stand.

James, who comes equipped with great length, impressive rebounding instincts and a confident three-point stroke, is ranked 133rd in the 2023 class as things stand, but he has the tools to move up the list this winter. Should Georgia hold on as expected, the Bulldogs will be getting a steal.

Last edited:
Back