Recruiting Elmarko Jackson: Closed

It will be interesting to see what happens when some of the high dollar NIL kids get stripped of their scholarship and NIL deal after one year and are told to go on the free agent list. Who of them will have blown their money and $60,000 vehicles and other major spending on credit and are forced to declare bankruptcy if they can't get a decent NIL deal once they become an unwilling free agent.

Elmarko's prep school this starts its open gym next Friday for all coaches. I am eagerly awaiting to see a tweet concerning the VCU's coaching staff attending one of these open gym practices.

Well this sucks. VCU was not at South Kent's open gym to watch Elmarko 🤬but Maryland was!!

Isaiah Wong with Elmarko on his visit to Miami.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220911-155528_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-155528_Instagram.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 12

Well this sucks man!! 3 of Elmarko's finalists:

UVA, Texas and Villanova are at open gym to watch Elmarko. Where is coach Rhoades?

Did our coaching staff throw in the towel??

UVA, Texas and Villanova are at open gym to watch Elmarko. Where is coach Rhoades?

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if we threw in the towel on elmarko. He seems to be out of our reach now

Could be a budget issue. Perhaps many have not made their pledge. Do not think that there is a unlimited recruiting budget.

Last edited:

8 of Elmarko's11 finalist all in this week to watch him at South Kent's open gym.

Maryland
Kansas
Miami
Villanova
Texas
Notre Dame
UCLA
UVA

Hopefully, Rhoades goes up there next week.

Last edited:

Okay. Miami last week, Kansas next week, and Texas at the end of the month with 2 more OV's left.

I think it's fair to say he may be out of reach now.

Okay. Miami last week, Kansas next week, and Texas at the end of the month with 2 more OV's left.

I think it's fair to say he may be out of reach now.

I'll say I'm not getting my hopes up, but no, not out of reach.

Back