Eric Maynor NBA TV interview

We had a little surprise party for Marcus (of this site) awaiting him at his house after the game. Luckily got a chance to catch that and record it. Watched it three times myself.

BTW...that guy the 76er's drafted at 17 instead of Maynor? Jrue Holliday? Yeah check out his stat line:

2:02 minutes of play
0 points on 0-2 shooting
1 assist

I'm sure the Sixers are kicking themselves right now. 8-)

Eric Maynor: 13 points on 6-14 from the field, 11 assists (vs. 2 turnovers), 4 boards, and a steal.

The Sixers always draft players with "upside." That's why they always suck. :lol: :lol: And I'm a Sixers fan, although I was a Jazz fan last night. I would prefer that they draft guys who can already play, like Eric.

He speaks like a 22 year old NBA rookie. I bet Steve Smith didn't sound much better as a rookie and look where he is now.

Eric is fine on the mic and getting better.

vcubanana said:
I'm officially volunteering to be E's speech coach. He needs it.

Mistachill said:
He speaks like a 22 year old NBA rookie. I bet Steve Smith didn't sound much better as a rookie and look where he is now.

Eric is fine on the mic and getting better.

vcubanana said:
I'm officially volunteering to be E's speech coach. He needs it.

I agree. Eric has already come leaps and bounds from what he used to sound like in interviews.

Agreed. Eric sounded fine. He's not the most eloquent guy in the world, but then he always let his game do the talking anyway. 8-)

Back