Eric Maynor traded to OKC Thunder

For an opportunity to become familiar with OKC, they are on national TV in about an hour....

10:30 PM tip VS the Lakers on NBATV.

Oklahoma City will be playing the Wizards next Tuesday, Dec 29! (Just a couple of days before the Thunder go to Utah)

97Ram said:
Oklahoma City will be playing the Wizards next Tuesday, Dec 29! (Just a couple of days before the Thunder go to Utah)

Unfortunately for those who'd make that drive, that's the same night as our game.

look at the bright side...he could get 10 assists a night just passing to Kevin Durant

While I'm sure E will do great things for the Thunder, it does kinda blow that he just got a house and moved his family out to Utah to like with him, and now they have to pack up and move again. Gotta feel for him right now...

It's gonna be hard watchin Eric play without a #3 jersey. Oklahoma already has a player that wears #3. That's the only thing I don't like but I am VERY happy he went to Oklahoma. He will have a better future there

I remember when Eric was drafted, the moans and groans from the draft party at Blackfinn were based off of claims that "he's going to a town in the middle of nowhere", "UTAH is never on national TV", "he wont get any exposure out there".

Well, this aint much better. Playing for the OKC Thunder makes it look like coming from Utah is like he just came from the LA Lakers.

ndnballer09 said:
It's gonna be hard watchin Eric play without a #3 jersey. Oklahoma already has a player that wears #3. That's the only thing I don't like but I am VERY happy he went to Oklahoma. He will have a better future there

Eh it's just DJ White, maybe they will change.

For a million bucks a year Eric will be happy with whatever number he gets lol

I hope he gets a chance to legitimately challenge Westbrook for the starting job in the off season

I like the move. Eric will provide better value for the Thunder. The Thunder is also a(n) [more] exciting team to watch with a talented young cast of Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and J. Green. He can throw alley-oops to all those guys. Dang, he's the only one who can't really throw down a dunk :lol:

<3 Maynor

Westbrook certainly thinks he is on notice with the start to this game.

3/3 6pts 3rebs 1 asst 1 stl in 6 min.

Back