Recruiting ESPN TOP 100 James Boughknight:Closed

boughknight again from the parking lot with a hand in his face!!!!

ESPN only talking about Indiana going after bouknight...:x

James Bouknight last night against Team CP3 on ESPNU!!!!

All I can think is TROY DANNIELLS!!!!

Tyson Entienne, the other PG for PSA cardinals also was on ESPNU last night..

Ok. In a new article yesterday, bouknight states he wants to go someplace where he can start right away and not wait behind other players. Vcu is going to be sr. Laden team in 2019 at the wING position. Who would MR bench to accommodate his desires??? Jenkins, vann, crowfield???

Ok. In a new article yesterday, bouknight states he wants to go someplace where he can start right away and not wait behind other players. Vcu is going to be sr. Laden team in 2019 at the wING position. Who would MR bench to accommodate his desires??? Jenkins, vann, crowfield???
Hard to even think about that without knowing who is actually starting this season. Two of those three could possibly already be coming off the bench in the future. Then when you consider the possibility of transfers, it becomes hard to imagine a starting lineup two seasons out. However the point you bring up is definitely something to be considered by both sides because it's true, we could potentially be deep at the 2/3 (Vann, DJ, Crow if he's not playing point anymore, Simms, Vince Williams, Curry)

So this was a fews days ago and why bouknight choose Indiana in his final 5.

'
IU coach Archie Miller and assistant Bruiser Flint led the way for the Hoosiers as they watched Bouknight consistently throughout July.

“They're telling me I can come in and be an impact player," Bouknight said. "They have a great team this year. They want me to be and impact player and play a lot. That's music to my ears. I don't want to have to come in and sit behind other guards."

We have a sr. laden team in 2019 at the wing positon: Who sits for bouknight? Jenkins, Vann, Crowfield, Evans??

So this was a fews days ago and why bouknight choose Indiana in his final 5.

'
IU coach Archie Miller and assistant Bruiser Flint led the way for the Hoosiers as they watched Bouknight consistently throughout July.

“They're telling me I can come in and be an impact player," Bouknight said. "They have a great team this year. They want me to be and impact player and play a lot. That's music to my ears. I don't want to have to come in and sit behind other guards."

We have a sr. laden team in 2019 at the wing positon: Who sits for bouknight? Jenkins, Vann, Crowfield, Evans??
Glad to see Bruiser landed on his feet. I still have great memories of the old CAA rock fight games.

He can play valuable minutes here without being a starter because we use a lot of guys- which is good for him bc he isn't starting over DJ anyway.

He's got the complete package(Elite athleticism, a complete offensive arsenal, and a heady ball player)!

Glad to see Bruiser landed on his feet. I still have great memories of the old CAA rock fight games.

Bruiser's gonna take over St. Joe's when Phil retires and Hawkguy is gonna jump off the Ben Franklin Bridge.

James bouknight in for a non published surprise official visit at Virginia tech from 8/26 - 8/28.

I wonder if he is going to stop by vcu the rest of the week?

Back