Final 5 A10 games...what say you, RamNation!?!?

5 games left for us in the A10...How will our Rams finish? One vote only

• 5-0...Oh yea!! I'm feelin good!!

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • 4-1...Strong finish, I can see us dropping one

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • 3-2...Limping to the finish a bit

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • 2-3...Yea, gray clouds everywhere

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • 1-4...The sky is falling!!

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 0-5...Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GFY.....but, respectfully

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
We still have a good shot to win the league. Still pretty much control our destiny with games @ fuR and @ Dayton.

How will the boys respond? Will they come out breathing fire after that UMass debacle or will they limp to the finish line??

We still have a good shot to win the league. Still pretty much control our destiny with games @ fuR and @ Dayton.

How will the boys respond? Will they come out breathing fire after that UMass debacle or will they limp to the finish line??
They've shown some fire in the bigger matchups, most recently UR and Dayton. It's tough to bring that intensity for every game but they're going to need to figure out how to channel it for these last few games and the tournament.

Nice results from our fun little basketball poll

as a reward, RamNation...here's another fun not so little Pole

ZUD3D5EBQEI6JHZYSWQYPZGB64

Well we officially have a three game lead over 5th place. We have all but locked up at least a 4th place finish(Barring a massive collapse). Which is what most of us wanted.

I really don't want no part of that 5 game though, as it would likely be winner of SBU/UMass.

I mean we're still only two games out of 1st and got fur and Dayton. Just play our best and let fate do the rest.

LUC is really looking better and better rn. How lucky they got to play VCU, Richmond, and Dayton once this season. Talk about a good draw. I actually think LUC beats Dayton, and finishes in 1st.

Kenpom computer predictions and % chance of winning

v St. Joe's 72-67 W (70%)
v Rhody 77-66 W (84%)

at Richmond 67-63 L (36%)
v Duquesne 69-63 W (69%)
at Dayton 71-62 L (21%)

I worry A LOT about both the St. Joe's and Duquesne home games. At the same time I wouldn't be completely stunned if we won at either Richmond or Dayton.

Kenpom computer predictions and % chance of winning

v St. Joe's 72-67 W (70%)
v Rhody 77-66 W (84%)

at Richmond 67-63 L (36%)
v Duquesne 69-63 W (69%)
at Dayton 71-62 L (21%)

I worry A LOT about both the St. Joe's and Duquesne home games. At the same time I wouldn't be completely stunned if we won at either Richmond or Dayton.
No need to worry about St Joes game, got the W!
Also - Duquesne isn't 6-8 for no reason. They're medicore.

Back